Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Story

Story in reply
    I didn't mean to hog HVS's fun thread. Nobody was replying except OWTW, and it just seemed like he was getting a kick out of me keeping the thread going. So, I came up with a way to make it a somewhat acceptable story even after the time machine was part of it. I kept pumping out 3 word posts, taking a glance once in a while to see if anyone was participating. I didn't see Hoss's replies until I was basically finished. So didn't mean to get my germs all over it.
    Anyhow, its been left open with a hvs along with and nothing. So this is MY edited version of a Story You Folk's helped ME get a start on. If somone ever wanted to reply nobody was stopping them. I thought maybe someone might even be enjoying it but i can understand if it was apparent i was on a roll, I did want to finish it though and figured only myself making all the 3 word replies was kind of silly (yes the rules) and would take up space and just be easier to finish it up the way i did. So hate me for it, or something else. :laugh: :dunno:
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Donny lead's His Brother's Dog through The Woods after hearing his Brother (Josh) yell for Him to "come check this out"! Donny makes his way through the thick saplings and sees Josh hunkered over a slab of Limestone and sees just why Josh called him over! They cant quite make out just whats on the stone though so They start scanning the area but nothing but thick woods and runoff's along The Creek so back to the Stone for investigation! They rock it a bit from side to side but ended up having to get some large branches, push it over and wouldn't You know, a Cavern Entrance.
    They cant wait! It appears safe enough to explore without ropes and luckily Donny had a a light on His keychain that's surprisingly bright. They enter, a bright flash is seen, its The Future. Rufus, yes Rufus greets Them and say's You 2 stumbled upon something that never should have been discovered. Josh know's what's happening and tries the trusted pinch, OH, THIS IS REAL.
    Rufus explain's, This Cave is very Important to The Spirit's. It is Sacred because It keeps The Chief and His Family protected from invaders of The Territory,Their Afterlife and Their continuation as The Chief promised Them when His Warrior's blocked off The entrance and threw Stone,Clay and Branches over it to hide The Entrance. But The Warrior's never made it back and The entire Tribe eventually left The Physical World but beforehand The Chief asked The Great God's for a way for Them to carry on.
    So The Family continues on, never aging and just exploring The underworld. but You Two Found this 23 Year's ago and WE need to be sure This stays Hidden here, Forever. The Chief directed ME to The Cache in exchange for secrecy of The Cave and since The Cache had never been found HE worried it would lead to His Family's Demise eventually. So after putting The marked stone back with the old designs inward They blocked off The Cavern with Stone,Clay and Branches.
    Donny and Josh returned to Their modern Time with a few Spear Point's and came to realize that Spear Point had been named Hidden Valley.

Comment

Think we were all sleeping Josh, that would explain lack of response in the wee hours.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Exactly! :rolf:    Thank's
        Can't blame a guy for trying, oh well   :dunno:    :laugh:

Comment

Working...
        X