Butch Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butch Wilson

There are a few members that I have missed not being on here, Bone2stone is one and another is Butch Wilson. These two have integrity. Both have so much to offer, But leave a void when they stay distant. For the new members, These are members that have the knowledge. Welcome back! B) Glad to see your name on the bottom!
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Thanks Chase ! Linda Gail and I are 17 days away from the event we have planned for a long time. Probably somewhere near the 38 years we have been married. I retire and we take a seven week drive across the USA . We have stops planned in Yellowstone, the Tetons, Olympia peninsula, Redwood Forest, Yosemite, The Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde, and The Native American Museum in Bentonville ! We plan to see as many of the sights as we can along the way. I will send y'all updates from the road.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-19 (1) [replaced].jpg
Views:	30
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	206061

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-20 (1) [replaced].jpg
Views:	30
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	206062

We purchased a camper to visit the National Parks along the way !

Comment

Good luck to you both Butch... I'm sure you'll have a whale of a time.
      Hope the weather is kind so you don't get a bad case of "cabin fever" if you're holed up in that camper van for more than a day or so.  :laugh:
      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Wow, a camper that you pedal. Very economical, Butch. Smart man! Have a great time. Looking forward to frequent progress reports!
        Rhode Island

Comment

congrats on the retirement Butch! have a safe and fun trip, and bring me back something nice!  
          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Congrats Butch I just made part of the trip your talking about.  I'm glad I wasn't peddling.  :rolf:
            east Tx.

Comment

Hey Buddy, beat Ya to retirement by 5 months and it just don't get no better! Take LOTS of pics.
              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Congrats Butch,  and I hope you have a wonderful trip.
                South Dakota

Comment

Drive safe and have a great time! We want pics and updates!!
                  Southern Connecticut

Comment

Working...
                  X