I will no longer be post my finds here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will no longer be post my finds here

Hey guys its been really fun an have enjoyed sharing and see all yalls post.I will not be coming here anymore for a certain circumstances.an if anyone would like to see my future finds ill be arrowheaolgoy.com from now on.im going to miss you guys on here.and wish yall best of luck.thanks for having me on this great site.dont worrie about likes and posting back or saying bye.I will not be on here agian.thank you all so much.

Kountrykeith is my acconut name there.

Comment

Don't know what was going on and not prying at all, but just wanted to say thanks for all the post and great pics, think I'll join arrowheadology.com to stay in touch, thanks again Keith!!

Comment

Arrowheadology is cool but what's wrong with posting here?
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Well Keith good bye and good luck. Just so you know I find this post in poor taste! I have nothing against ology I visit there now and then. If anyone ever has a problem here they should reach out to a moderator. Something that Keith did not do. We can help and always try to find ways to resolve issues. Best of luck to you Keith
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• JoshinMO
            JoshinMO commented
            Editing a comment
            Hoss, I think it may be more of a he said she said thing.

• sailorjoe
            sailorjoe commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Matt. I'm kinda of the same opinion as Josh. And if so, under those kinds of conditions people don't always behave rationally.

You are right Matt, this post was is poor taste. He did at least state why his absence will be noticed. I wish that he had explained what, if any, difficulty he experienced here.
          Since reaching out to a moderator or an admin is such an easy thing to do it is beyond my comprehension why so many members of forums do not take advantage of it to resolve any issues they have.
          Bruce
          In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

We are always willing to help anyone. Josh I saw the other comments and can read between the ,lines. My concern is this, A random person reading Keith's words from this single post may perceive that he is unhappy with us and leaving due to some circumstance which occurred here on the forum. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I put my two cents in because we are here and there is always someone here willing to step in and help with anything unreasonable on our forum. If a person wishes to leave for personal reasons they can leave private messages to other forum members. It would be a more tactful way of handling personal issues in my honest opinion.
            Thank you all
            Hoss
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I agree with Hoss. Having read his comment a few times, I suspect he does not realize how poorly he worded his departure, or the degree of poor judgement he displayed posting it as a thread in the Welcome section of all places! I understand he is experiencing a situation that often leads to emotional turmoil, but, as Hoss stated, this was in very poor taste, and should not be seen as a reflection on our forum at all.
              Rhode Island

Comment

• sailorjoe
                sailorjoe commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Charlie. Amen to what you said.

Can I be honest? I only found this forum after being directed to*ology.com and trying to register there. After several weeks of being ignored, (a state that has persisted to date), I did some searching and found this site which allowed me to register in real time. I still read *ology.com and find it a bit more active but they have apparently blackballed me so...

Many thanks to you guys. I've been welcomed here and utterly ignored there.

[shrug]

Comment

• 2ndoldman
                2ndoldman commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm glad that you decided to stick around here Doobie.
                It would be in poor taste to say that they will let anyone in here after what you just said but HEY they let me in too. :-)

For anyone reading I've registered at the other site many months ago. Tried to navigate it and found it difficult. I am sure there are great people there too but I haven't been back. This forum is great and I enjoy the people here. I hope everything works out for our departed forum buddy....this is the right place for me and any other newer members of the arrowhead hobby. You guys are always helping everyone out and its much appreciated
              Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Originally posted by CMD View Post
                I agree with Hoss. Having read his comment a few times, I suspect he does not realize how poorly he worded his departure, or the degree of poor judgement he displayed posting it as a thread in the Welcome section of all places! I understand he is experiencing a situation that often leads to emotional turmoil, but, as Hoss stated, this was in very poor taste, and should not be seen as a reflection on our forum at all.
                I agree with all said too! I think this post should be removed from the "Welcome to the forum" area, and placed in "Off the Wall" or somewhere else besides the place were are newest members go first...
                Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyflintguy View Post

I agree with all said too! I think this post should be removed from the "Welcome to the forum" area, and placed in "Off the Wall" or somewhere else besides the place were are newest members go first...
                  Yeah, that works for me. I also wouldn't mind seeing him log in just one more time, in this thread, to apologize. It really was a lousy thing to do. Why should new comers see such a thread in the Welcome area?
                  Rhode Island

Comment

I have never walked in Keith's shoes but can imagine he's having a tough time. I moved the topic to "Off the Wall" in hopes that this is the best place for the thread. I agree that the welcome to new members area was not appropriate.
                    Michigan Yooper
                    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I seen this post just after it was posted, hated to see it. I will miss all the miss spelled words and incomplete sentences. I liked that about his posts, I liked that he was just a good ole boy rock hound. He found alot of Gary type points that he obviously loved to show. I have no idea of the drama that sparked his departure but I too have been offended and left this site only to realize I made a mistake and missed interacting with all the members. I believe he meant no harm and hope he comes back around some day.

Comment

I'm a moderator on the forum he mentioned, I read this as basically "Imma bring my drama over to your house!" Pardon me if I don't run to answer the door bell...

This is an unfortunate way to exit a forum, and one that does not reflect on my great experiences on this forum. Many thanks to the Admins, Mods, and Mentors here who run a great ship.
                        Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Working...
                        X