Bring it home? or Leave it behind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring it home? or Leave it behind?

Sandstone, flint, quartz, shell. Because I have the tendency to carry everything home with me, I now debate with myself as to whether or not I want to keep it. What I can resist I toss aside...what I can't...I bring home. How bout the rest of ya'?

Two factors, how heavy...how cool! Iffin the heavy factor outweighs the cool factor, leave it but iffin the cool factor cool factor outweighs the heavy factor...HEY WAIT! :dry:  Thats four factors. :blink:

Comment

It really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, if you like them, take 'em home.  Even if they don't belong on the top-shelf in your artifact room they can hold a spot in a rock garden (providing you have the room).  You are bringing home memories, there's nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Whatever turns your fancy, Pam.  You can always bring em back if they lose their appeal :lol: I've always collected fossils, so they usually come back with me, and we like old bottles, so they come back with us, and.......well, you get the picture
        Rhode Island

Comment

Cool rocks and geofacts make nice borders for the flower gardens.

Comment

B)    :woohoo:

Comment

Mark you better not hire a gardener. He'll cart half that pile away.
              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

If it feels good do it!  :lol:  :laugh:  B)
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Short and sweet and to the point Hoss, always tried to keep that as part of my lifestyle
                  Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Good eyes! TEE-HEE!!  :silly:

Comment

Nice, Mark!  I can't believe the mess I have with my back bein screwed up half the summer...not to mention the heat! :angry:   My intentions were good, but my husband can't do it all!  My participation stunk this year.  Anyway, better now; and hopefully can get it all back in order.  My rocks are gonna look good, I think, when I get it all together.  We'll see.  Happy hunting and gardening!  Flowers or otherwise!  Hi, Butch!
                      What a disaster!

Comment

Wow, very nice Pam. Is that a archaic axe in that first picture ? Oh, watch out fer that critter sittin' on that timber, he looks mean !
                        Butch

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Wow, very nice Pam. Is that a archaic axe in that first picture ? Oh, watch out fer that critter sittin' on that timber, he looks mean !
                          Butch
                            No archaic axes, Butch.  I wish!  Just a variety of rocks I've drug home over the past 15 years.  There's a piece of coal, large piece of granite, large piece of flint, and the rest I don't even know.  Just rocks! :laugh:   Just so happens I like rocks. 
                          Lotta work to be done.  It got outta hand this year! 

Comment

Well dang Pam, no wonder you gotta hurt back ! I'm changing my "tag" "quit pickin up them rocks"

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Well dang Pam, no wonder you gotta hurt back ! I'm changing my "tag" "quit pickin up them rocks"
                                 :laugh: For real!  I used to have the strength of an ox...for a girl.  My brain just doesn't want to accept the age factor!
                              Here's a pretty one to be added in the fall:

Comment

Working...
                              X