Odd experience in the creek this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd experience in the creek this weekend

Thought I would share my experience with you guys from this past weekend. I was doing my usual routine...alone in the woods in the creek. Head down. Silent. All of a sudden in my head I heard a voice scream “Listen!”. Sort of startled me and then as soon as I registered that I heard that...a deer 10 feet away from me bedded down in the weeds jumps up and runs full speed. I had to put my hands on my knees and take a breather for a few moments after that. Absolutely one of the weirdest things that’s ever happened to me in the woods. I’m not a believer of much but that one makes me think a little more about things than I used to lol. Can’t really explain it other than a screaming voice saying Listen!! And then something happening...
    Last edited by lukecreekwalker; 06-25-2018, 10:08 AM.
    Montani Semper Liberi

Hey Mike, spooking up a bedded deer can really wake you up, I'm glad you got a heads up though! I know before daylight will really get your heart thumping too... Thanks for the story!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• lukecreekwalker
      lukecreekwalker commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish you could have heard my brain before it happened. I stopped walking and just sort of thought... Huh after I heard Listen!???? And then boom there goes the deer. I swear the only thing I was on was vitamin C lol.

That's Your Guide Man.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

The Deer sent out his energy waves and you picked them up .
      yes I do believe it’s possible . The deer was on the mental bound /bolt .
      I can be walking and hear a just go over here or go back and sure enough there it is something special ...

Comment

I've heard weirder. I guess it was God's will for you to not be creamed by a deer!
        "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

God does work in mystereous ways . I have had some weird stuff happen to me over the years.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Originally posted by lukecreekwalker View Post
            Thought I would share my experience with you guys from this past weekend. I was doing my usual routine...alone in the woods in the creek. Head down. Silent. All of a sudden in my head I heard a voice scream “Listen!”. Sort of startled me and then as soon as I registered that I heard that...a deer 10 feet away from me bedded down in the weeds jumps up and runs full speed. I had to put my hands on my knees and take a breather for a few moments after that. Absolutely one of the weirdest things that’s ever happened to me in the woods. I’m not a believer of much but that one makes me think a little more about things than I used to lol. Can’t really explain it other than a screaming voice saying Listen!! And then something happening...
            I hear you. Lol. I was walking a corn row once, daydreaming as I did, when a voice, quite outloud, said "arrowhead!!" into my right ear. Startled, and nobody near me, I looked all around for an arrowhead. Shrugged it off as just weird, I have never heard voices before, and started walking forward. Stopped and said "no, got to be a reason for that!". Saw a bright oak leaf lying by my left foot. Stooped down and lifted it up, to find a tiny triangle beneath it. It was a Madison, a true arrowhead.
            Rhode Island

Comment

• lukecreekwalker
              Editing a comment
              Charlie I remember that story from you and I thought about it on my way home. The voice wasn’t mine but it was so sudden and loud and random in my head it’s just unexplainable. I’m sure yours was the exact same way. Just awesome to know others have heard something. I probably never will hear it again but if something yells arrowhead I’m looking hard haha
              Last edited by lukecreekwalker; 06-26-2018, 06:18 PM.

• lukecreekwalker
              Editing a comment
              Oh and by the way I drove an hour for a flake knife and a supernatural experience. I guess it was worth it in the end lol

• CMD
              CMD commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, best to just accept things as they come, explainable or not. I read once that a majority of people will hear voices in their life's. It's something you just don't forget.

I was getting ready to drive to the dentist one morning & it had just started to rain. Ordinarily my dogs go everywhere with me in cool weather, but as they waited expectantly by the door I heard a voice clearly say "leave the dogs at home". The hair on my arms stood up but I listened & left them behind. Ten minutes down the road I stopped at a red light & was slammed in the rear by an 18 wheeler doing 45. The entire back half of my SUV was obliterated, including the backseat where the dogs would have been. I listen to my voices!
            Child of the tides

Comment

• lukecreekwalker
              Editing a comment
              Wow that gave me goosebumps. Incredible story and glad you were ok that sounds like an awful wreck. You have some blessed puppers

• SDhunter
              SDhunter commented
              Editing a comment
              Gave me goosebumps too! What a miracle!

• CMD
              CMD commented
              Editing a comment
              Great story, Deb!

Well this is a cool thread .

Comment

Ok I have to chime in . This happens on a regular basis . I will think about a person and in about 2-3 days will see them . It could be ten years since I have seen this person . I think that’s when it got weird and I noticed a pattern was the people I had not seen in 5-10 years .
              x -files

Comment

• CMD
                CMD commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, that's a type of synchronicity, and makes one wonder how the world is really put together...

Mike, when I was in grad school, I did a study of the collaboration of Nobel prize winning physicist Wolfgang Pauli and pioneer psychoanalyst Carl Jung in developing the concept of synchronicities, aka meaningful coincidences. It was Jung who coined the term. And I have experienced a few good ones in my life. Well, recently I came across a doozy of an example involving Dean Radin, one of the leading researchers in parapsychology today. Here it is. This story just blew me away. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Synchronicities cause you to really wonder how this universe is put together. To me, that is what is most exciting about them:

Rhode Island

Comment

• lukecreekwalker
                Editing a comment
                I’m going to will that Clovis point into existence...maybe not through intense yoga though. Thanks for the read.

• Havenhunter
                Havenhunter commented
                Editing a comment
                As a freelance writer I can definitely associate with #4. If I'm trying too hard to put words down on paper I will run up against a brick wall called writer's block. But if I walk the beach, letting the sound of the waves wash over me, or fall asleep & dream, I will awaken with a clear idea in my mind. I keep a recorder or tablet nearby so I can jot down my thoughts or I will forget them. I know when the ah hah moment strikes.

That’s me Sy#3
              I enjoyed that link Charlie

Comment

I have never heard voices, but I have had experiences. This is the most recent. On the end of the first day of a three day metal detecting trip, (found two bullets after 8 hours 5 miles of walking the first day) I said a simple prayer, "God, please let me find something that will make my trip worth it. Maybe a confederate button." At the end of the prayer I felt selfish for asking for asking. The next day, I found a rare one-piece CS officers button in the foundation of a house site. I almost keeled over into a nearby creek! After a lot of thanks to God, I resumed to find nothing of importance. So it never hurts to ask!

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Working...
                X