Lane update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane update

The Big island was ravaged with rain up to 45+ inches . I want to thank everyone that sent out their well wishes and prayers to us . We are only going to get some rain today . The hurricane force winds cause two power lines to spark and start this across the street . Then it was a miracle the rains came . Wayne and I were out on our bikes going buggy in the house .
    200 acres burnt was nothing compared to the Big islands floods .
    Also before we had Doppler radar we watched for the sea birds to come in which I was blessed to see .Two were right over us . Sorry no pic .
    They were our sign back in the day .

I am glad to see that you guys are okay. I watched the news this morning, and it showed the flood damage that was being done. I was a little worried until I remembered that a lot of the people on this site (including me) prayed for your safety. So far, so good. Stay safe!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I am very happy to see that both of you survived without any major mishaps Tamara.
      I guess that means though that there are no pictures of you on the roof.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• Tam
        Tam commented
        Editing a comment
        You remembered lol

Go see what the rain and wind washed out. Maybe you will find a Hawaiian clovis and flip the whole world out.
      Central Ohio

Comment

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        Is there such a thing? Am I being too darn literal again?

• Tam
        Tam commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ll have to dig up that piece of coral that looks like an Adena . I posted it a couple of years ago for a giggle .

Tam - Really glad to see you and Wayne are safe. That was a whole lot of rain that Lane dumped on the islands.
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Nice to hear you are both safe!
        South Carolina

Comment

Hey Tamara, Glad to hear that you and Wayne are well. WOW That's a lot of rain.
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

glad you are OK Tam that is an lot of rain . WOW
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

They say Ancient Arrowheads have not been found There but now might be a good time to look!
              http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
              X