They're Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're Here!!!

They’re here!!! But they’re a lot smaller than we expected. This 14 inch metal sphere has just arrived with a bang from outer space and landed in Namibia, leaving a foot-deep crater:

And this was spotted hovering over the UK yesterday:

That sphere’s gonna open up any day now (just in time for Christmas) and then we’ll all be in deep doo-doo. According to the UFOologists on the web. Oh. Wait a minute. Maybe it’s just a hydrazine tank from a satellite. Let’s assume the worst. Can’t be too careful. Where did I put my tinfoil hat? Altogether now: “Klaatu barada nikto”.
    Roger
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Funny post Roger, when I saw the sphere, first thought was of The Day the Earth Stood Still! Expect the door to open and ramp extend out at any moment.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thank God they're here. Maybe I can finally get back to my home planet.........
      Rhode Island

Comment

Always thought you were out of the norm Charlie! Up Up and Away!
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

Always thought you were out of the norm Charlie! Up Up and Away!
          Up, up and away! Just like Santa in his sleigh :silly:
            Well....with anti-gravity propulsion in place of reindeer I guess :blink:
          Rhode Island

Comment

You guys crack me up. I've been inspired to go do some cloud scrying now... S

Comment

Comment

Dandielyonwine wrote:

You guys crack me up. I've been inspired to go do some cloud scrying now... S
                Sandy, used google and discovered my celtic forebearers were much into cloud scrying as a form of divination. No wonder my head's always in the clouds :laugh:
                Oh, and that's a nice image. Looks like we be in trouble :unsure:
                Rhode Island

Comment

What're we gonna do now??? hmy: I want to go first.  Line up everybody...wonder what sort of rocks could be found where, "they", came from!? :woohoo:

Comment

roustabout149 wrote:

What're we gonna do now??? hmy: I want to go first.  Line up everybody...wonder what sort of rocks could be found where, "they", came from!? :woohoo:
                      Not so fast....it may not be safe, heck....it may be a trap!.....let's pick someone and send them off and we'll wait a while....see what happens....I know who I'd vote for.....bwaaahhaaaaa :evil:
                    Southern Connecticut

Comment

[QUOTE]cgode wrote:

Originally posted by roustabout149 post=35949
                        Not so fast....it may not be safe, heck....it may be a trap!.....let's pick someone and send them off and we'll wait a while....see what happens....I know who I'd vote for.....bwaaahhaaaaa :evil:
                        :S     :whistle:  :whistle:     :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
                      Rhode Island

Comment

[QUOTE]CMD wrote:

[quote=cgode post=35950]
                          What you talkin' bout?  Dang, I called it!  I was looking forward to first pickins' of those outer space rocks!  "NO FEAR"!

Comment

[QUOTE]roustabout149 wrote:

[quote=CMD post=35966][quote=cgode post=35950]
                            What you talkin' bout?  Dang, I called it!  I was looking forward to first pickins' of those outer space rocks!  "NO FEAR"!
                          Don't say I didn't warn ya.... And I'm sending your buddy along for the ride!   :laugh:  :blink:  :whistle:
                          Southern Connecticut

Comment

[QUOTE]cgode wrote:

[quote=roustabout149 post=35970][quote=CMD post=35966][quote=cgode post=35950]
                            Don't say I didn't warn ya.... And I'm sending your buddy along for the ride!   :laugh:  :blink:  :whistle:
                               :laugh: My buddy?  Sure thing!  Pack your bags and meet me at the landing site! :woohoo:

Comment

[QUOTE]roustabout149 wrote:

[quote=cgode post=35972][quote=roustabout149 post=35970][quote=CMD post=35966][quote=cgode post=35950]
                                 :laugh: My buddy?  Sure thing!  Pack your bags and meet me at the landing site! :woohoo:
                                Well, if three's not a crowd....Been awhile since I've flown warp drive, but I'm warped enough to give it a whirl :side:  :silly:   Pam, you can have all the rocks
                              Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                              X