Fall Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Fun

Took my family of four to one of those fall fun farms complete with corn mazes, food, and other American attractions/distractions.

Confession...the entire walk through the corn maze, I spent every moment looking for arrowheads! I may have even veered from the traditional path as I was “lost!” My wife thought I was crazy.

And no, I did not find anything, save some litter I picked up from other visitors.

Was this wrong? Has this harmless hobby become something far more?

Flint
    northwestern Pennsylvania

I hope its not wrong cuz in guilty also,ever since I found one in town where twhey tore down a party store and filled it with sand I've been that way, just remember what the other Eastwood guy said. Mans got to know his limitations

Comment

Hilarious Scottbo!
      sounds like we need to plan a party!
      Flint
      northwestern Pennsylvania

Comment

I hate to tell you this Flint, but you have been infected. You won't be able to walk past an open patch of ground again without looking down. You will be stopping to pick up rocks, just to toss them back down again in discussed at the strangest places. Your wife and kids will look at you with a confused and slightly unhappy glance.
        Central Ohio

Comment

Perfect response flintguy, about that party, howz about a corn maze party? We can invite Isaac and Malikai, the real Children of the Corn

Comment

It's called the Bug. Sounds like you got it too. My Dad used to say " Keep your eye on the ground, You never know what you are going to find" That was instilled in my being from the time I was a sprout. Now when I meet folks and it is outdoors they wonder why I am looking at their shoes. LOL Yup " The Bug"
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I remember when I did that when I was 10. (looking at the ground.)
              "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

There's a great dirt road that runs parallel to my house and land. I used to walk down that road to exercise. Now I have to walk on the treadmill because I can't walk on the dirt road anymore for looking at the banks, what's in the ditch, stop and look in the creek. Heck, I even look at the gravel in the dirt road. I'm am a changed person.
                South Carolina

Comment

"Once in a while you get shown the light
                  In the strangest of places if you look at it right"

Some of my finest artifacts have been found by just looking down! The "luck" makes them even more special.
                  Professor Shellman
                  Tampa Bay

Comment

Working...
                  X