• Show
Clear All

• Hahahaha

funny Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	404253
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stonehenge & Easter Island Connection.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	404267
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

I happen to love that.. I still use my dispenser even though my hands are not good for loading the candy. There are a few new flavors now. The kids at church know that I have a loaded dispenser in my pocket, they surround me which is delightful !
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Ha ha, I'm gonna try it! I'll be right back....
        "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

.....Nope, didn't work.
          "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Now I’m upset, I can’t find my Bullwinkle Moose dispenser ! I do have my season dispensers...
            Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Awesome PEZ is based in Orange CT it is about 8 miles from where I used to live. I am glad this post has generated some likes and interest. JJ That is very cool man. Hope you find the bullwinkle.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• redrocks
                redrocks commented
                Editing a comment
                Matt check my post below urs ...it says I'm not authorized to update it? What the?

Hey Matt....cool post...talking bout PEZ... wow.in the mid 90 s. I worked for Martin Electric...and we did electrical service work at the PEZ. Plant...I was the guy that always went there when they called ...anyway any time a new Zeibler machine came in. from Germany. Their home base. I'd have to change power transformers because in Europe they used 360 volts A.C......and our American system is 480 volts ...long story short .I was always out on the floor where they made the PEZ. And packaged it...and anything that fell off the machines and hit the floor. They threw out...so many of these pez poppers. The girls put in my toolbox.....,I tasted Coka Cola flavored PEZ long before it hit the stores in America.....I must have 100 PEZ dispensers ....I don't have a Clovis....but I was famous at the PEZ Plant.... hahaha
              ​​​​​​
              Last edited by redrocks; 11-20-2019, 08:43 PM.
              SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
                Lindenmeier-Man commented
                Editing a comment
                Ty Red for keeping em going.. I’ve loved Pez longer than I can remember! It’s a ritual to load the candy, no cheating !

• redrocks
                redrocks commented
                Editing a comment
                Glad you enjoyed the story. ....and yes it's a challenge for some to load the whole pack correctly brother man
            Working...
            X