Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More of I'll show you mine if you show me yours.;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of I'll show you mine if you show me yours.;)

They all need a final polishing,buffing,finishing but you guys get the idea. If you have any stones that would make great rings just give me a yell. I dislike "precious" stones and think it's great too make jewelry out of found objects. Would love too find some small fossils too work with. The stones I use well most of them come from a guy in Washington that hunts the creeks around Mt Saint Helens he didn't make cabs till I asked if he could and the amazing guy went out found a book and got busy. I truly think anyone that has the imagination and patience for hunting artifacts is an artist at heart you have too have that "sight" too be able too see past a normal rock.

Those are really cool Amber!! awesome........now, what the heck are ya drinking out of those cups in the back ground?......may explain the thread title....again....lol :laugh:
    Southern Connecticut

Comment

Very nice Amber.  If I find a rock worth "ringing"  I'll give you a "ring"!   
      Gary
      South Dakota

Comment

Ha one mason jar is water for quenching one is acid for well whatever and the other is a mild mix. Pretty colors though.

Comment

Very nice! Pretty work and congratulations on taking the time to be an artist, not just thinking about it.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Wow Amber these are awesome. Thanks for sharing with us.
            Hoss    
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
            X