The Return of Gary Larson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of Gary Larson

I just found some good news. Well, actually, it’s not hard to find good news if you just look, it’s just that bad news gets more attention. Anyway, it’s been awhile, and younger members may not remember him, but cartoonist Gary Larson, creator of The Far Side cartoon, has taken up the pen again, this time a digital pen, and is again drawing his “odd humor” offerings, some 25 years after putting his pen down and retiring from that line of work. Now, if you’re an old fan of Gary Larson, you know this can only be good news for your funny bone.

Here is the “New Stuff” page from his website, and a note describing how this came about. 3 new cartoons so far. I really laughed at the second one of the three....

Get an exclusive look at brand new cartoons and artwork from cartoonist Gary Larson, creator of the iconic comic strip The Far Side®.
    Rhode Island

Thanks, big fan, ..
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

got love it ,thanks for sharing that
        Wyoming

Comment

The man is twisted!
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Love the guy's sense of humor, but hope he returns to his pen & ink drawings..
            Last edited by Olden; 07-12-2020, 09:36 PM.
            If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

• CMD
              CMD commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, the story on that new page seems to say he has fallen in love with digital, and probably would not be back at all had he not “discovered” the new technology....

• Olden
              Olden commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess if it's coming down to the 'to be, or not to be', we'll just have to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune: ain't no parkin' brake in real life anyway.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          Working...
          X