front yard or back yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front yard or back yard

This is a cute little guy i got from a friend for my flower bed ,, my wife said put it in the back yard someone mite get mad, isn't that like saying back of the bus,,, whats your vote front yard or back,,ts

I'd go backyard.  Sadly, in the front, it is likely to get stolen, no matter where you live.
    Regards,
    Joel

Comment

You should get a piece of bamboo and replace what used to be a fishing pole I would think.

Comment

I was born and raised in a state that had a law on the books making it a crime to teach blacks to read and write ! I say put a diploma in his hand, a mortar board on his head, then set him in your best rocking chair on the front porch! Take that "Jim Crow" and all your stupid laws!

Comment

Either way...if you had a water fountain or a small pond...he would be cool with a fishing pole and float

Comment

Jessed22 wrote:

Either way...if you had a water fountain or a small pond...he would be cool with a fishing pole and float
            I think Jesse is right he needs a fishing pole and the pond !

Comment

Front yard?  Back yard?  Right where he's sittin' looks good!  Cute little fella looks like he got the livin' daylights scared out of him! Must of had a big fish on!  I'd go with a bamboo fishing pole.

Comment

Thats pretty cool. My aunt has one just like it. I got pictures of me as a kid posing with him. Like Tatanka said, unless you live in a real rural area theres a good chance it'll get stolen out of the front yard.

Comment

There's a number of things you can put in his hand...I just thought of one but prolly shouldn't post it 

Comment

Working...
                  X