Family dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family dogs

Here is a picture of my boy Champ he is the all black with blue collar Yorkiepoo. Then the one with black spots is named Mooo chacho he is a Mexican hotdog and the other is a deer headed chihuahua named Rebel. We have been roommates
      for the past couple months
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Great thread Hoss and those are some fine looking dogs. I have been a Weimaraner person since 1983 and Bubba is the fifth one we have owned not counting the puppies. By the way, he does not always look so serious.
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Stampy, named for Bart Simpsons pet elephant!
      About as dumb as he looks! Not really, just the most layed back dog I ever had. All that he wants is love!

Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Moo Chacho is like that he was named because he has black spots on white like a Holstein Cow. So it is really Mooooo Chacho that guy is pure love he just wants to be buds with everyone he meets. The older Deer head guy Rebel is over protective hes the Alfa male here. Or at least he thinks he is. My little guy is just seven months and he wags his tail so hard he walks side ways.
        Ray I would love to get a Plott or a Tennessee Walker but on a half acre lot we just dont have enough room to let um run wouldn't be fair to the dog. Instead  my little woman picked out the ankle biter Champ. Hes a good boy. 
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

PS always been a big fan of those Weimaraners they are a beautiful dog.

Comment

This was Rusty. We lost him on Friday the 13th last month. He will be the last.

He was the my best friend.

Comment

AWWWW! Everyone has the sweetest doggies! I really like your Golden Greg, I have a special place in my heart for big, dumb, furry dogs.
              Turkeytail, I'm so sorry about the loss of your Rusty. It is amazing how much they can get into your heart. A big hug from me to you for your loss.
              Almost two years ago we had to have our Australian Shepard/ St. Bernard mix Velcro put down and I still miss him everyday. That's where my love of big, dumb, furry dogs comes from.
              Whoever originally said dogs were man's best friend sure was right. And isn't it funny "dog" is God spelled backwards. I think it's more that a coincidence.

Comment

My wife and I have loved and lost many a sweet companion over the years.
                Our newest is a rescue named "Bea" a full blood mongrel.
                We have two "weenies" too.

Attached files 
                It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
                It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
                Circa:1982

Comment

Nice dogs everyone. Here are my two companions: Marley and Leo. Marley is a black lab/boxer mix, and although it's difficult to see any boxer in her, you can tell by looking at her body shape, her long legs, and the white spot on her chest.
                  Leo was a rescue and I'm not sure exactly what breeds his parents were. He was born on Easter this year, and I've had him for a little over a month.
                  Marley:

Marley chasing--trampling more accurately--my sister's boyfriend's puppy named Gander. Her long legs make her very fast; the fastest dog I've seen in person, as a matter of fact.

Leo:

Marley and Leo laying together. They've become really good friends and sleep together all the time.

Comment

Golden Retrievers are the best of the best. Sometimes I think they are angels.
                    I believe when Angels visit Earth they come as Golden Retrievers.

Comment

I believe Will Rogers said it best when he said, "If they're no dogs in heaven then when I die, I want to go where the doge are!
                      I think Will spoke for me too.

Comment

Wow, WIll Rogers. I wonder and this is truly heart felt too. I wonder how long people will continue to quote old Will Rogers. He passed in 1935 and I hear quotes still. Like the one you just printed. Well not often but often enough. Kind of a great tribute to that mans life I would say!

Comment

Bill wrote:

Golden Retrievers are the best of the best. Sometimes I think they are angels.
                          I believe when Angels visit Earth they come as Golden Retrievers.
                            Bill, from experience I know you like to debate. Let's say we agree to disagree on this, but Weims are the Best of the Best. Golden's are pretty fabulous too but way too much hair. Here is Bubba at nine moths with his friend Star, the golden.

Comment

Bill wrote:

I believe Will Rogers said it best when he said, "If they're no dogs in heaven then when I die, I want to go where the doge are!
                            I think Will spoke for me too.
                              One of my favorite guotes to Bill. Thanks.

Comment

I want to be the kind of man my dog thinks I am.
                              They go completely crazy when I get home even if it's an hour.
                              Will Rogers is just one of many who has shared their lives with
                              dogs and have a deep appreciation of the affection they bring to our lives.
                              Bone2stone
                              BTW: I like cats too they taste just like chicken.
                              It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
                              It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
                              Circa:1982

Comment

Working...
                              X