Beans Beans The Magical Fruit !!!πŸ˜†

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beans Beans The Magical Fruit !!!πŸ˜†

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	68.8 KB ID:	593171 Decided to pick beans today put in 100 plants three bushell harvest today that makes 9 so far and a lot more are on the way still time to start shelling beans. the n blanch vacuum seal and freeze lot of work left to do lol
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bullheadtee; 10-17-2021, 12:28 PM.
    New Jersey

πŸ‘...Cool li’ll owl effigy

Click image for larger version

Name:	1E90598F-F847-45D6-BA95-7DD7D24856FB.jpeg
Views:	207
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	593176

Floridaboy.

Comment

Are you not going to finish the nursery rhyme?...beans, beans the magical fruit....lol.....eat more beans for every meal....i always thought that was made up by a buddy of mine, but i guess not...lol...
      JR, from jackson co, southern indiana

Comment

• CMD
        CMD commented
        Editing a comment
        Wrong bean. Needs to be Boston Baked style…..

• Talkingpoints
        Talkingpoints commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol...your right!...πŸ™‚

πŸ˜†
      New Jersey

Comment

Yum , fresh food from the garden .

Comment

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
          South Dakota

Comment

New Jersey

Comment

I think I’m back my Grandpa’s little farm. Good job! I love butterbeans!
              Digging in GA, β€˜bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Last picking 100 plants !!!!6 bushel I remember picking them with my Great Grandpa in that same garden that I grow them in now it's pretty satisfying working that old field !!! Even find an arrowhead very now and then !!!
                New Jersey

Comment

LOL I think in different areas of the US and in different families, etc. the Beans joke/poem is not exactly the same. Growing up for me (in NJ...) it was "Beans beans the musical fruit, the more you eat they more you toot. The more you toot the better you feel so eat your beans at every meal." hahahaha We also called a children's backyard slide with ladder and chute a "Sliding Pon" and sparkly sweet beverages were Sodas.
                  Last edited by tomclark; 11-12-2021, 08:37 AM.
                  Professor Shellman
                  Tampa Bay

Comment

Lol that is how it still goes here in Jersey I must of misquoted the song I Ha Ha.getting old what part of the state.Tom?
                    New Jersey

Comment

• tomclark
                      tomclark commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bergen Co., RiverVale. I left in '73 Man I wish I had been into artifacts instead of just fishing and fossils/minerals back then. It was FILTHY with NA and colonial on up. 1660, LOTS of 1700s.... badabing!

Nice same here in South jersey stuff Everywhere !!!! I got here in 1973 from Fresno Cal I was. 2 found my first arrowhead three years later. lol
                    New Jersey

Comment

🎢Beans for breakfast, beans for dinner, good ol beans for tea.... If only I could be a bean how happy I would be🎢
                      South Carolina

Comment

...Good for the heart. The more you eat, the more you phart. lol
                        Professor Shellman
                        Tampa Bay

Comment

Working...
                        X