Texas Chert facebook group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Chert facebook group

Apologies if this is misplaced, but do any of you know the moderators of the Texas Chert group on Facebook? It's a pretty active community that I participated in quite regularly. I was banned/blocked a few months ago without warning, presumably for posting a video from an artifact hunter I follow on youtube that contained some sophomoric humor. I recognize it's petty and childish of me to attempt to crawl back, but the existence of that group really helped stoke my passion for artifact hunting, and participating in local discussions, knowledge-sharing, and community was pretty important to me.

Since I'm blocked, the group simply does not exist for me, so I cannot find the moderators or admins to reach out. If any of you know the moderators please let me know so I can reach out directly for more info. Thanks in advance.

Welcome from west central Florida
    if you have some Texas stuff..Would love to 👀
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Hello fellow Central Texan , Texas chert had some good stuff, and good folks, been off FB for several years , no idea about who runs the show there
      2ET703 South Central Texas

Comment

Thanks! Don’t have much to show hahha. Got into this hobby via fossil collecting, so still trying to build out my collection. Had my first child 2 years ago, so I don’t get out as much as I used to. I’m addicted to reading through this forum though - your posts are great, and the amount of knowledge you contribute to this community is incredible.

Comment

Creat a new email address and new Facebook account . Then your back 😀

Comment

• Styles
            Styles commented
            Editing a comment
            lmao I think that's just gonna have to happen
        Working...
        X