My artifact grabbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My artifact grabbers

just got 3 cortisone shots in each wrist. MudderTrucker this crap hurts. Waiting on MRI approval then will know about surgery. Doc was talking about one bone needing to be wedge cut to keep it from pressing on another. Most of the good stuff between joints is gone and connective tissue fraying.

Hitting "like" feels wrong sometimes lol. Sorry to hear that brother, gotta say "good stuff between joints" made me chuckle though

Comment

• Fla.Hillbilly
      Fla.Hillbilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Some N.C. clear drippins should help for a bit, But the joints Im talkin about are bone. lol

Sorry to hear that hopefully everything will work out good
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Hopefully surgery will help
      South Carolina

Comment

May you find relief, cheer up....
        In chimalli in macahuitl

Comment

• Fla.Hillbilly
          Fla.Hillbilly commented
          Editing a comment
          I did once I took that pill.

Ouch! Hope all goes well, you end up painless and completely mobile.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hey Dave never had any idea ..keep up the good attitude.. Doctors will do their thing, God will do his part and your gonna feel great 👍👍👍
          Floridaboy.

Comment

Hang in there Dave sending prayers and good vibes
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Sending you good vibes. Medical care has come a long way.

Not recommending it, but my grandmother had bad arthritis in one wrist, she'd get shots every couple of days when it flared up. Walk out to the bee hive, grab a bee with a pair of tweezers, and get her shot or two. Amish & Mennonite anti-inflammatory medicine. (If I remember correctly you keep bees, if not this is a really odd comment.)
              Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

I hope all goes well in your search for relief. I know very well what arthritis can do to ones joints. I've had that condition for almost 30 years. For me it has only gotten worse over time. Not all at once but gradually.

Comment

Get your doctor to put freezing in the cortisone shot. No pain at all from an injection.
                  Bruce
                  In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Thanks all for the well wishes and get well posts. Everything will work out to GODs plan. Just an old beat up body from many years in the construction trade.

Comment

• Uncle Trav
                      Uncle Trav commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hear ya brother. Our line of work doesn’t leave us with a good body. Hang in there. Them docs can do some amazing stuff these days.

Welcome to the injection club . Do a hip and ankle . Now I just broke my foot and it’s all out the door . Get a couple of options and opinions . They have a new technology on injections .

Comment

Working...
                    X