• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ ~” One Up, One Down”

Click image for larger version

Name:	14B319BD-4F11-4AF6-8FF9-416C9F36F4E4.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	652091 This clown showed up around my place a couple weeks back… I figure she’s a stray and somebody dumped her…. She hangs around, I leave her food and water. She’s real timid, and will not get close.
    Today she entered the house for the first time for a few hours… looks like I made a new friend … her left ear stays up, the other stays down… I named her “ one up and one down” and this clown is more than welcome to have a new home, should she choose…👍
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Well she’s cute and she’s made her choice! I guess if I had unexpected company come to stay for a few weeks I rather it be a dog. She’s really cute🤗. A Yorkie?
    South Carolina

Comment

No clue as to a breed Jo.
      she’s a quick li’l bugger and i’ m in no shape to catch her… I think she prefers the outdoors, but , gawd she needs a bath… lol. I expect a visit tomorrow… good luck on # 14 tonight.
      and keep kick’n quartz…✌️
      Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• Josie
        Josie commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe you have a new dog, lol. Thanks for feeding her.

Good stuff and that's great u mentioning the power ball pick since I'm reading this thread after the pick.
      In the pic I think she is telling u that she knows of a few cashe's
      Missouri

Comment

Good man North. With the nights getting a bit fresh she may decide to stay permanently
        👍
        Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

Really cute but that look of distrust is clear, Good luck with a bath. Do they make bullet proof gloves.
          SE IA

Comment

Dad always called dogs with ears like that lop eared. LOPPY might be a good name.

Comment

I am so very glad! I can’t tell how big she is, but she looks like Peter, my Mom’s Australian Silky Terrier; if she has any that blood, when she finally comes around and adopts you, you will belong to her only and she will not let anyone touch you. Literally!
              Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Working...
              X