Advice on camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on camera

Whats the BEST digital camera ya can get for under a hundred bucks? I use my daughters Kodak easyshare 9.2 megapix. for my e-bay pics. I deleted some of her pics. last week and she is mad at me! Said "GET YER OWN!" It has to have macro. Any suggestions? Mark.

Mark - I have been buying Kodak digitals from their first digital camera and I've always been happy with them.  I currently have a Kodak C182 12 megapixel w/ 3x lens.  At my age the auto focus is a plus and the 12 mp's give excellent resolution.  I paid $130 at Walmart but I saw the same camera advertised at Walmart last week for $79.  Course I've had mine for over a year and like I said I'm happy.  I take it everywhere, especially arrowhead hunting for those in-situ pics.  It fits in my shirt pocket.  I don't think you can get a better, more versatile camera for the price - anywhere. Also Mark - don't forget to buy a memory extender (sandisk or such) cause the camera only has a 10 pic capacity.  I use a 2GB memory card which gives me over 800 pic capacity.  ---Chuck
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Thanks Chuck! Thats the one my wife told me to get! She is the photographer in the family. She says I only need it to take pictures of dead animals (deer) fish and rocks! Ill tell her what ya said and she can say........Told ya so!  Mark.

Comment

Mark I got told what I was going to use cause the queen wanted a new phone. Love the phone/camera on new phone great pics. (BUT) sob don't work well with my internet provider some of the time usually just when you need it don't work.

Comment

I hate cell phones. she made me get one about 6 months ago. Its only a trac phone. I dont like modern technology, hell only got rid of 8 track tapes 15 years ago. Mark.

Comment

Mark  - You got rid of your 8 tracks.  What a shame.  I bought a Akai reel to reel recorder while I was stationed in Japan in the 70's and it has an 8 track player mounted in the side.  I still got it and it works great.  But only got three 8 tracks left.  Now that was great technology.  ---Chuck
            Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Wore them all out! Led-zepplin, stones, Doors, ect... Tape player still worked so I gave it to a lady I worked with. Upgraded to cassettes! Mark.

Comment

You better slow down Mark, that technology boom is going to get the best of you!!! You listen to good music brother!!! I don't think there is a Zep lyric I don't know. My first 8 track was AC/DC played in my 66 G.T.O and it had a reverberator!!! Now that was state of the art!!!

Comment

Mine was Zepplin #1...Dazed and confused!! In my 70 Chevelle SS!!! Dont remember 1977-1983! They tell me it was fun!! Just an OLD metal head!!

Comment

But..............what about the camera ?

Comment

See! thats what the late 70s did to me! I think I will take Chucks advice, Kodak. Ya just cant beat the price!

Comment

Love you guys, only problem is you remind me to much of myself 30 or so years ago. Not saying it was not a good time, just glad I lived through it now yall go find some rocks!!!

Comment

What's not to like about the new technology? I have an HTC Desire Android phone that i use in the field to capture those in-siti pics plus it has google maps integrated into the camera so i can go back in though my g-mail and map out where all my finds were at exactly! I post them on facebook as soon as i take them too so all my friends r in the moment with me. You ought to hear my phone literally erupt after i do this! I get a good kick out of stuff like this!

Comment

Mitchell thats what I have  now to the HTC desire. OK my phone is smarter than me, I can live with that I guess. It does take great pics.

Comment

Working...
                            X