The Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Owner

This morning I went to a rock shelter for mornig knapping, its a hide far Quiet site there are some curiosities, among them The Owner
    Attached Files
    In chimalli in macahuitl

That’s cool . Has the site be excavated /dug previously? Bet there’s lots of artifacts in there

Comment

• Tenoch
      Tenoch commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it has already been excavated. I tried it with a metal detector since it is said that there are treasures of gavilleros and not a single nail, nor flakes or artifacts. In the surrounding area there are several sites with structures and full of flakes and artifacts. There is even a paired slope. with terraces, similar to those of the trench tradition
      Last edited by Tenoch; 10-14-2023, 10:33 AM.

Looks like a very interesting and fun place. You are lucky to have a place like that.

Comment

Tanks JEB, yes there aré many cool Places like It,thas why I like to walk off road the Hills, always its something interesting to find, makes it worth the heaving and thorning lol
      In chimalli in macahuitl

Comment

This is not Off-The-Wall! It is on the wall, and belongs in archeological part of forum!
        Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Tenoch
          Tenoch commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok Cecy, I dont know where to post It, maybe Mr. Hoss could put It in the rigth place, thanks you Cecy, have a great day

Those look like Jesuit crosses…??
        Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

I dont know J. We have more shelters with that kind of crosses, old people say they were hidding places for priests on Cristero War, or related to bandits treasures too
          Last edited by Tenoch; 10-16-2023, 02:51 AM.
          In chimalli in macahuitl

Comment

Working...
          X