New Chapter in my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chapter in my life

Today I began a new chapter in my life, and I am proud and excited to begin it. I raised my right hand, and swore to support and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic, and joined the United States Air Force. While I initially wanted to do Fire Protection, my eyesight prevents me from doing so. Now, I am looking into Air Traffic Control, Emergency Management, or Pavements and Construction. Whatever I end up doing, I'll take pride in it and give it my all.

I've grown tired of living in this particular spot in Pennsylvania. The drugs and crime are out of control, and I'd like to do something better than forklift driving the rest of my life. Perhaps the Air Force will give me the skills I need to do something that I'll enjoy in the civilian world when I get out.

Until then, I have to cram as much relic hunting, arrowhead hunting, and bottle digging as I can until May, my projected departure month.

Anyways, here's some things I've been finding on my recent outings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	421996444_353915330793306_6276299273165011927_n.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	669.9 KB
ID:	720244 Click image for larger version

Name:	420173545_342641275254045_8501400593742596772_n.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	720245 Click image for larger version

Name:	420128101_342641308587375_65189722864242707_n.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	720246 Click image for larger version

Name:	420063364_342643958587110_2624398087766766877_n.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	720247
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

A big congrats on taking that step….military service is a commendable one and when you decide to get out the civilian world looks positively on applicants with military service.
    I hope you’re able to get as much artifact buying time as you can before your departure date…and find lots of cool stuff!!!
    good luck KP!!!
    Southern Connecticut

Comment

Congratulations and good luck 👍🏻
      Georgia

Comment

Congratulations, It seems You are quite serious and dedicated.
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Congrats and Thank You!
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Congratulations! I wish you all the best.
            South Carolina

Comment

O, Baby Doll! I was born on AF base. My father was my hero. This is wonderful!
              Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Congratulations 🇺🇸👍

Comment

Congratulations on your career and life change. Going into the military was one of the best decisions I ever made. The experiences, exposure to other cultures, camaraderie and discipline helped change the direction my life took. Thank you in advance for your service!

Comment

Nice digging man.. Gonna be a life experience for sure. Congratulations and God speed Kentucky...
                    keep on keepin after

Comment

Good luck sounds like a positive future..
                      Utah

Comment

Congratulations on choosing your newest path in life KP. I was an Air Force Brat and travelled a lot through that life…

Comment

Way to go Ethan congratulations. Thank you for taking this oath to protect us . My uncle stayed 25 in the AF as a fireman . He had duty all over the world. My aunt and cousins went right along for some great adventures.
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                          X