Clear All

• JoshinMO
    replied
    They are the natives, coverup conspiracy ?  :crazy: 

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    Hoss wrote:

I am skeptical on this one. Why haven't we heard more about this find? Keep us posted Charlie
      Of course, we must be skeptical. I suggested bear, but my wife pointed out it seemed to have toenails, not claws. Quite honestly, I believe Sasquatch is more then the active imaginations of witnesses for 300 years, I do believe we are dealing with a real life form. But it does beg all sorts of questions, I don't believe they are everywhere unless they are able to render themselves invisible at will, which is quite silly, of course. But I don't understand how a breeding population in their more usual turf of the Pacific Northwest could hide so effectively for 300 years. Yet, somehow I lean toward there being the critter we call Sasquatch, I just read far too many close observations from so many compelling witnesses.  But this will not be the foot of a Bigfoot IMO.

Leave a comment:

• JoshinMO
    replied
    Will probably come Back as bear or something. People don't believe until They see one. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    Ginseng that looks like a foot? Big old Bigfoot and that's all we found? Sooner or later we are gonna find that guy, heck, he's been spotted in all 50 states!

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    I am skeptical on this one. Why haven't we heard more about this find? Keep us posted Charlie

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    started a topic At Last-A Bigfoot!

At Last-A Bigfoot!

Well, let me re-phrase that. At last-A big foot...

Working...
X