mailbox finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mailbox finds

I sent a friend in NC a box of Ky rocks. And he was nice enough to send these back to me. Good trade in my eyes. Arrowheads and pendants he made. Love the Civil war stuff and sharks teeth too.

I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Yep good trade. Like those teeth. Thanks

Comment

Those civ bullets are good ones. And that all brown tooth is that megalodon?

Comment

I like em shark teeth too, nice.

Comment

Jeffery that's a nice variety of bullets (Caliber and Type).
          The largest tooth just left of the bullets; do you know what
          kind of shark that is from? Thanks for the look.
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I'm trying to find out what the big teeth are from...I have asked the guy who sent them to me will post when I find out

Comment

That was one heck of friend, the large sharks tooth that is only half is a megalodon, most of what I see looks like Tiger shark if memory severs me. and maybe a great white and mako and lemon. I have a poster just not with me.
              Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

He told me these where megladon...great white shark  Ya Chase I met him on another group and he asked if I could send him a few kentucky rocks to work with. So I sent him a box of flint rocks that I picked up while hunting and He sent me this stuff in return. I'm getting another box filled to send him. :cheer:

Comment

Not to Hi-jack your thread but here are a few teeth I found a few years back.

Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Hey Jeffery thanks, Glad you included the new pic. Very nice
                    Michigan Yooper
                    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Those are nice Chase...and never feel you are hi-jacking any thread I put on here. Thats what its all about. Sharing with each other and learning. it amazes me how some have such fine serrations . you know that would go thru some skin real easy.

Comment

Hey Chase...The guy that sent this to me said he was paying it forward...so I should do the same if you see two or three of the small ones you like I will send them to you. I have to keep the great white ones :whistle: .

Comment

Working...
                        X