Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jethro355
    replied
    Our Razorbacks are the suck this year, and we canned our coach.

i spoke to Chris Beard about 4 years ago when he was at UALR, he and my wife worked together there, and I asked him if he would consider the job at the UofA, and he told me “they would never be interested in him.” Well...times have changed. I know no one in Lubbock wants to hear it, but we are making a run at your coach. He is just a dang good coach and a really nice guy. I know his family is there and he has history there, and he may tell Arkansas to go pound sand, but I sure do hope he will consider moving and huge pay increase...

Leave a comment:

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    Yes Sir, first time there. The Raiders defense is really what carries them. The guy from Italy is the three point shooter IF he is not covered up. I’m going to be watching but it’s not good for me to have my heart pounding like in their last game to get there. Our coach is from UT, and people worry he might get offered more that we can pay. He got elected coach of the year. I think he learned from working under Bob Knight from Indiana when he came to Tech. Chris Beard has his and Tech’s act together !

• redrocks
    replied
    Well I hope ur red raiders win.. they deserve it....first time in school history right?. As far as these uconn girls they hold many records....11 national titles. . and 111 game winning streak couple yrs ago

Leave a comment:

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    I saw that Red, sorry man. Two times in a row.
    Yep tonight.win or lose, I’m still happy for Tech !

• redrocks
    commented on 's reply
    Your big game ...is 2morro nite?

• redrocks
    replied
    Bummer ....ND. Just beat my huskies. .....

Leave a comment:

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    That’s getting after it ! Got to be some kind of record on that many trips !

• redrocks
    replied
    Our female UConn. Huskies are playing at 9 tonite in the women's final 4...playing Notre Dame...12th yr in a row theyre in final 4....that's. Doing something eh?

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    It was an excellent game, and the next one didn’t disappoint either.

Leave a comment:

• Lindenmeier-Man
    started a topic Red Raiders

Red Raiders

Texas Tech men’s basketball is heading to the final 4 after tonight’s game, first time ever ! The Lady Raiders have won one national title under coach Marsha Sharp. I’ve got to tell ya folks, it was a tight game against Gonzaga and I had heart palpitations the entire game ! I’m sorry but I’ve got to give a guns up to my Tech Red Raiders, they could go All The Way !
    JJ
Working...
X