• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~Hard Work Does Pay Off ~

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	726366 This ol boy right here has worked his tail off to get to where he is now. Pitched a couple of innings last night and had two K’s. He is a catcher, got a feeling he will be on the bump a little more. Letters from colleges are starting to flow in.
    Attached Files
    ~Carpe Diem~

Great Photos!
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

You guys have every reason to grin, he’s a fine looking young man that has some really good schools courting him. Way to go Eli and way to go to Eli’s parents.

Comment

• headhunter777
      headhunter777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hotty Toddy!!!

• headhunter777
      headhunter777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jeb I found a something yesterday that is super cool. I’m thinking it may be a mini Celt or a Mano. It has a place on it where you can see where they started drilling two holes right beside each other, and right beside it is a line that goes half way around it. And on the backside of it you can feel a small groove. I’m thinking it possibly may be a miniature Celt. Fixing to post some pics below tell me what you think about it. Super neat artifact!!!

• JEBMs
      JEBMs commented
      Editing a comment
      Bianco could have used his help yesterday with Arkansas yesterday.

Congratulations
    South Dakota

Comment

• headhunter777
      headhunter777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you SDhunter

~Carpe Diem~

Comment

Wonder what the two holes were for, easier hafting maybe?
      ~Carpe Diem~

Comment

From what I can see in the pictures it looks like where a fossil was instead of being drilled and the line appears to be made by Mother Nature. Drill holes are cone shaped and grooves are usually cut straighter. Others with lower mileage eyeballs may see something else.
        I can’t tell if the dished out area is natural or man made.

Comment

• headhunter777
          headhunter777 commented
          Editing a comment
          If you held it in your hand, you can feel the wear in it. Found it near Pearl River. That’s my honey hole. Super Site.
      Working...
      X