No announcement yet.

Tree Stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my dear friends made this climbing stand. He passed away some years ago. Rest in peace Wesley Dixon. We left it in the tree and it is now a part of that hard wood bottom forever just like Wesley will always be a part of us in our hearts. Wesley Dixon gone but not forgotten.
    ~Carpe Diem~

Comment

That is definitely a unique stand. It will one day be part of the tree,I have a few that trees are consuming hanging around.
      Finally gave up looking for the two larger bucks I was getting pictures of and decided I was running out of time for filling the freezer so I started hunting closer to the house for easy extraction of any carcass I need to get drug out. Got a bonus big body for meat and a little antler when this deer followed a doe in to my shooting lane behind the barn. I already had crosshair on the doe for meat when she looked back at this buck Click image for larger version

Name:	20231222_095543.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	2.73 MB
ID:	713184 Click image for larger version

Name:	20231220_134315.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	4.28 MB
ID:	713185

Comment

This is one of my Uncle Tommy’s stands he had. This one is overlooking a slew and a beaver pond. This is one of the last bucks he harvested before he passed. Tommy Stewart, gone but never forgotten.
      ~Carpe Diem~

Comment

Tripod stand that I have had behind my Dads house. Been there almost 20 years.
        ~Carpe Diem~

Comment

Working...
        X