Game camera pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game camera pics

I ventured out of the arrowhead forum to enjoy some members hunting, fishing and nature pics. It’s a great way to see America. My wife and I keep two game cameras out, all year, and check them every week or so. We’ve gotten many great pics over the years...deer, huge bucks (for Cape Cod), fishers, otters, owls, coyotes, foxes, hawks, all kinds of smaller four legged critters. I’ve attached some pics of crows and turkey vultures that were pretty cool!
    Attached Files

Love the standoff,Lol.
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      P.S., Get me a photo of Bigfoot while you’re messin around.

So one day this Turkey buzzard and this Ravin ran into each other while hunting Artifacts. " You find any?" "Nope and you?" Not yet but I know this Eagle that said this is a good spot"! Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      I knew you had it in you,,Very, very funny, Laugh, laugh.

Tanks.

Comment

Excellent photos, I bet in the last picture of those 2 got into it the little one would win. That's probably why the other flew away.
      🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

....to Kim’s point...the eagle is hunting “NA rocks”...above the fray!
        Attached Files

Comment

A vulcher was boarding a plane. There was a dead rabbit under one wing, and a dead squirrel under the other. The ticket agent stopped the vulcher and said, "I'm sorry, we only allow one carrion".
          South Carolina

Comment

• Hal Gorges
            Hal Gorges commented
            Editing a comment
            Now that’s over the top ridiculously funny, Laugh,Laugh,Giggle.

I just love this site. Though I know we do some serious ID's and discussing here. But if you can't have some fun once in awhile doing it. I pity you. Kim

Comment

Great marsh those are exceptional trail cams as we call them . I have those out all over watching the bucks and anything else that sets them off .
            what type of camera is that ? I have a Spartan go cam but they don’t look like that !!!
            Those turkey buzzards sound like a stick whipping in
            the wind when they fly that close . If I stand still long enough they come by .

Comment

• GreatMarsh
              GreatMarsh commented
              Editing a comment
              Our cams are just low priced, simple Moultrie brand. I think they were $75 to $100.each. I bought them in a “twofer” deal, likely from Amazon. I’ve had several sets (always have two...🥴) over the years, always Moultrie. Anyway, these relatively low end cameras produce stunningly crisp photos, stopping action quite well.
          Working...
          X