Turkey’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey’s

I went out today to check the creek didn’t find anything the flash floods we had dropped a lot of mud on all the gravel bars. I did walk a recent corn field that had been harvested but nothing there either. Looks like the turkeys Reproduced very well this year. This is a large flock I saw. Hardly ever see that many at one time and some were already in the woods before I could get the picture. Click image for larger version

Name:	1CB5720F-593F-4EB0-ADB6-5C283CA8F88B.jpeg
Views:	199
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	577581
    NW Georgia,

Cool
    I rode up to Galena IL. to apple river(or apple canyon lake) I can't ever remember what the community is named and saw more turkeys together then I've seen b4.
    Missouri

Comment

Lots of Turkeys around home mornings and evenings coming in for water . They could go down to the river but my place is easier lol one of the roads is named wild turkey .

Comment

My liver was nicknamed wild turkey 101 or 101 4short, b4 it was time 2 dry it out.
        Missouri

Comment

I saw a bunch of deer near the corn fields to
          NW Georgia,

Comment

What a pleasant surprise...
            Floridaboy.

Comment

Very cool, we have a decently size flock as well. The rain blasted us all week. The water level is down, but it is muddy. Hopefully it will clear up by Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

They said possibly scattered showers today. Been coming down since 3pm 2.5 hours already. Not scattered
                NW Georgia,

Comment

Looks like you found a cache of turkey tails surface😁
                  Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Made me smile Benji
                    NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
                    X