Fawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fawn

This fawn was hanging around my back yard for an hour yesterday. No sign of momma doe. Not the best of photos shot with phone through the window. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210901_131457.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	581553
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

I wonder if the doe got hit by a car? You could end up with an interesting pet.

Comment

Hey, Boss Hoss. You big softy. Fawn is lucky!
      Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Hopefully it's mom is around. Probably just out of site. Fawn looks healthy
        Missouri

Comment

I’m surprised it was out of hiding they usually lay down until the mother comes back. Cute little thing. I see at least one every day on the way to work. Sometimes 20 in a small stretch. Hard to drive when you have to stop and blow your horn to get them to move lol
          NW Georgia,

Comment

That’s a great photo Hoss .
            From me watching these creatures it’s pretty typical . Mama is off feeding around the corner . I have pics of a fawn at my creek kicking up her heels and playing . Mom never in site .
            she’s around . When I sit up in the tree stands I see them .
            This of course is my wishful thinking, no car involved . .

Comment

Sweet...So many fall victims to rush hour traffic around here, I recon in that way they ain’t much different than us humans 🙂
              Floridaboy.

Comment

• Cecilia
                Cecilia commented
                Editing a comment
                Your view on life invaluable

Nice pic matt!
              SW Connecticut

Comment

cool pic.
                Utah

Comment

Doe was out there today but my camera was not handy. Glad the fawn is not an orphan .
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                  X