New trail cam area off the kitchen window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trail cam area off the kitchen window

I really wanted to put a trail cam off the kitchen window area . We have peach trees and the does graze the grass there . Fawns have shown up in June . It’s just been a success .
    Now look who just showed up marking up my peach tree .
    I can just see the scrapes and rubs on my trail . Leaving in 10 days . He is on the list .

Oh and let’s hope I can find those other kind of points 😜

Comment

Great pictures Tamara. That's a nice wide spread on that boy.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Wayne did dub him DW !

Comment

Big Boy’z been eating well.
          ~ put u’m on the list~
          ~Then, take u’m off the list~
          ~~~🏹~~~🩸
          Last edited by UpNorth; 10-25-2023, 07:00 PM.
          Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• Cecilia
            Cecilia commented
            Editing a comment
            No

Nice buck, but let's not mince words here.. Deer are a**holes.. The past 3-4 years I've been trying to get a modest backyard victory garden going and every year the deer have thwarted that idea.. I think they're trying to starve me and my family. I agree with UpNorth.. Cull the herd, decorate your wall!

Comment

Your going to have to build a fence around your garden . My good friends literally have a walk in garden on there lake home . The beavers haul off the beautiful bushes .
            The deer will take it all . A nice small gauge chicken wire around it is a life saver and peace of mind for you . They have peaches and blueberries . Squash you name it . Above garden beds to ground . This darn walk in door with the fence keeps them out .
            the deer at our little cabin came right up to the front porch and ate an entire BEAUTIFUL yuka stalk that flowered . This thing must have been 4 ft tall but they took it down .
            I plant deer resistant bulbs and fliwers .
            but when I move I’ll do a fence there .
            The doe was eating the low branches . I keep a feeder going to keep them at bay . It’s a battle .

Comment

Working...
            X