Locked Whitetail Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked Whitetail Bucks

Found these 2 on saturday. Im guessing they had probably locked for at least 4 to 5 days. Worked on them for over 20 minutes without and with a saw.

Mother Nature sure can serve up some strange situations sometimes.
    The deer you freed wouldn't have lasted much longer - guess we know
    which one was the stronger buck.
    Nice Work!!!
    If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

Evan, that was a cool vid. Thanks for sharing.
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Feels good I bet to be there at the right time and place.

Comment

Nice video

Comment

Thank was freaken AWESOME!  Thanks for sharing that.  The "Winner" did a little jump for joy before taking off, LOL.   Bet you did, too.
            Professor Shellman
            Tampa Bay

Comment

Hey Evan, Great video. I wonder if bolt cutters would work.
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Ha I was a little tired to do any jumping after working on them for over 20 min but he still had something in his tank. I was thinking about bolt cutters as I was driving home but they would have to have a big bite. Maybe some tree lopers.

Comment

incredible! you get my humanitarian of the month award! even though im sure the living one was really tired that took some real guts getting yer face that close to an agitated buck! one big freak out and you coulda lost an eye! good thing he stayed so calm for you,maybe he could feel yer empathy.anyways,great job man,good for you,glad you caught it all on tape.(and i hope you kept the other antlers!) :laugh: 
                  call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

That was one of the most touching scenes I have ever seen! I commend you for your compassion.
                    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

That was unreal. You have a great story to tell the grand kids someday.

Comment

Very compassionate of you to take the time and risk to do that. It must have been a night mare for that buck when the Coyotes had their way with the other corps.
                        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Yeah I can't imagine what he had been through. Just trying to keep him calm was my biggest concern. There was a few times that I would scratch and pet his neck and it would seem to settle him but in the end I literally had to pick his head up for him to realize he was free. Just wish I would have found them sooner.

Comment

Working...
                          X