So proud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So proud

Have you ever seen a pic of a more excited kid! My oldest, 11. Her first deer.. montana opened its first youth mentor season this year, allowing kids under 12 to hunt. Had to share...
    Judith Basin, Montana

Great photo. She won't soon forget that day. Nor will you!
    Rhode Island

Comment

Happy Girl, proud Dad, nice Deer, and beautiful scene. Congrats
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Awesome backdrop in that pic. The "say cheese smile says it all" Congrats to that young lady on her first deer!!!
        The chase is better than the catch...
        I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

So awesome!!

Comment

Great deer and memories; awesome back ground in that pic!!! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Great buck and one happy little girl. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Kelley View Post
                Happy Girl, proud Dad, nice Deer, and beautiful scene. Congrats
                WOW I second that !
                As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                NW Arkansas

Comment

Big congrats to both you and your daughter.
                  I can't say that I have ever seen a bigger smile unless it was on a pumpkin.
                  Bruce
                  In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Thats awesome look at the smile on her face.. One proud dad i bet you are.. . The youth hunt here in NY is for 3 days during Columbus day weekend and its in our 4th year now.. Its the best thing NY has ever done.. Although my daughter didnt score on a buck when she participated in it a couple years ago she still hunts with me and i cant wait till the day i share the moment like you and your daughter have.. Tell her the sportsmen/women from NY said congratulations on a great buck..Ron
                    My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

That is an awesome feeling as a dad. I carried all of mine when they were young and now the grandkids. I dont know which one was more fun. Great deer and a smile that is unforgetable. Congrats
                      east Tx.

Comment

That is awesome Would you look at that big smile! Real pretty country out that way!
                        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Would like to thank everyone for their kind words. I didnt tell her i was posting her pic. I let her read the responses and she smiled like in the pic and even teared up a bit!!!! Thank you again.. great group of people here.
                          Judith Basin, Montana

Comment

Thats a beautiful site there! Congratulations on her first buck, its a nice one!
                            Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Working...
                            X