Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoss
    replied
    Iphone5 here Nope! The button actually changes color now but I am not getting to my camera rolls or seeing any file folders pop up.

Leave a comment:

• ajschwin
    replied
    Can someone else test to see if they can now post with thier iOS devices?  I can with all my test devices but I want to be sure that this is fixed

Leave a comment:

• rixdafix
    replied
    Not sure if this will be of any help to anyone but when I posted my "Mutt" this morning, it wouldn't let me add file after entering some text. However, when I started a fresh post and went straight to add file, it allowed it. I was then able to enter my text. Tried it again just for fun, entering text first, again wouldn't do anything when clicking add file link. That was from home. Now at work, after typing this, I click add file and up pop's the folder so different result from this location. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Having fun yet Andrew?

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    replied
    PPSS Every time I move from page to page I get a new chat bar. Therefore when I use tabs the old chat bars disconnect.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    replied
    On the new chat ...It stays connected for a short time and then I see this warning in red:

PS...I am using a satellite connection with hughesnet gen 4.

Leave a comment:

• rmartin
    replied
    As far as my name at the bottom, sometimes it is there when I am logged it, sometimes not and that has been happening for some time. Just looked and at the present it is not. Scratch that, now it is LOL

Leave a comment:

• painshill
    replied
    painshill wrote:

I have no idea what’s going on here but an hour or so ago I logged on to the site and got the usual “welcome, painshill” message at the top of the forum (and with my name in the maroon Global Moderator colour). But “painshill” didn’t appear at the bottom section in the list that shows who is logged in and the “number of members online" did not reflect my presence. I could do everything I’m supposed to be able to but the forum seemed not to know I was there. My name did appear in the “chat” list.
    Ron Kelley was logged in at the time and and when I logged out (to see if logging back in made a difference), it was Ron’s name that disappeared!
    When I logged back in again, it was also Ron that reappeared… not me. I thought this must be just a coincidence but I tried it several times. Every time I logged in, Ron’s name appeared instead of mine and every time I logged out he disappeared.
    I shut down completely and re-opened. When I logged in there was still no indication at the bottom of the forum of my presence (and no Ron either). This time, when I logged out the member “slimjim702” disappeared… and reappeared when I logged in again. Again, I tried this several times and the same thing happened each time.
    I shut down again, re-opened the forum and logged in. Still no sign of “painshill” in the list at the bottom. The members on line were:
    Illinois Mike, Indiana74, gregszybala, rmartin, slimjim702, south fork
    Then when I logged out, it changed to:
    Fratus, Illinois Mike
    When I logged in again it went back to:
    Each time I logged out and logged back in the same thing happened. Now it’s back to normal and when I am logged in “painshill” does appear in the list at the bottom… but something weird is going on.
    ...and the problem has now returned... except I'm not shown as logged in (in the list at the bottom of the forum), but Ron is. When I log out Ron remains this time.
    In chat with Ron we established that he can see himself logged in but can't see me. Both of us could also see Illinois Mike as logged in BUT we think that was actually Chase not Mike!!! Something is seriously screwed!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    replied
    Hey Roger, I tried it and got the same results. When I am signed in it shows Painshill in the list of "Who is online". When I sign out Painshill disappears from the list. I tried it a few more times with the same results.
    My name never did show up in the list of "Who is online". It is now 4:45 PM eastern 8/3/2014.

Leave a comment:

• painshill
    replied
    I have no idea what’s going on here but an hour or so ago I logged on to the site and got the usual “welcome, painshill” message at the top of the forum (and with my name in the maroon Global Moderator colour). But “painshill” didn’t appear at the bottom section in the list that shows who is logged in and the “number of members online" did not reflect my presence. I could do everything I’m supposed to be able to but the forum seemed not to know I was there. My name did appear in the “chat” list.
    Ron Kelley was logged in at the time and and when I logged out (to see if logging back in made a difference), it was Ron’s name that disappeared!
    When I logged back in again, it was also Ron that reappeared… not me. I thought this must be just a coincidence but I tried it several times. Every time I logged in, Ron’s name appeared instead of mine and every time I logged out he disappeared.
    I shut down completely and re-opened. When I logged in there was still no indication at the bottom of the forum of my presence (and no Ron either). This time, when I logged out the member “slimjim702” disappeared… and reappeared when I logged in again. Again, I tried this several times and the same thing happened each time.
    I shut down again, re-opened the forum and logged in. Still no sign of “painshill” in the list at the bottom. The members on line were:
    Then when I logged out, it changed to:
    Fratus, Illinois Mike
    When I logged in again it went back to:
    Each time I logged out and logged back in the same thing happened. Now it’s back to normal and when I am logged in “painshill” does appear in the list at the bottom… but something weird is going on.

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    Hoss wrote:

Ray we need to know what fixed this for you others have had the some concern since day one.
      My situation with photos has been unchanged for a few days. I can load with PC, but no insert tab with PC. I cannot upload with iPad, but only the iPad has an insert tab. So I load with PC, and insert with tablet. Silly, but better then being unable to get photos into threads.

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    What will or will not work on a day to day basis remains a mystery here.

Leave a comment:

• rmartin
    replied
    I am back to not being able to post pics. I have the insert tab now but it doesn't work. Now this is strange. I tried to start a thread and couldn't post a pic but could here.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    I hope Andrew can tell us what happened because CMD, Garscale  and some others are having similar concerns

Leave a comment:

• rmartin
    replied
    Hoss, I wish I knew. Andrew went through my computer remotely and it happened. We were on private chat while he did it and to be honest I am not sure he knows either. He said it is possible it is javascript on my computer. It is still acting a little strange but I really haven't done enough to figure out it all.  :crazy:

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    Ray we need to know what fixed this for you others have had the some concern since day one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X