Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2ndoldman
    replied
    I had a similar experience yesterday on my home computer. I had to go to the tab for forum and open new then  set a new bookmark. all is well now.
    Try it on your phone it may work.

Leave a comment:

• tomclark
    replied
    Thank you!  All is well.

Leave a comment:

• ajschwin
    replied
    tomclark wrote:

I have no reply button in some threads this morning. like the Elder thread "Mentors" or in the Kiva.  Can't post on only some threads.  First time having this problem.
    Im sure you told all the girls that  :rolf:
    Check now, you should be set up with the correct permissions

Leave a comment:

• tomclark
    replied
    I'm still locked from replying in the Kiva and in the Elder's Discussion....   No Reply button! :blink:  :S  inch:  :dunno:

Leave a comment:

• tomclark
    replied
    I have no reply button in some threads this morning. like the Elder thread "Mentors" or in the Kiva.  Can't post on only some threads.  First time having this problem.

Leave a comment:

• clovisoid
    replied
    ajschwin wrote:

-Iphone "add file" button not working - Still working on a fix but making progress
      This is the only error I am seeing, thank you for the effort -and- progress, functionality has improved a lot over the last couple of days.

Leave a comment:

• painshill
    replied
    [QUOTE]ajschwin wrote:

Originally posted by painshill post=129171
    The issue I still have is unpredictable response. I just tried to post a single line of text and a small picture. No go. Multiple attempts. Closed and re-opened the forum. No go. Finally I managed it by:
    1. Posting the single line of text.
    2. Editing the submitted post to upload the picture.
    3. Editing the post a second time to insert the picture.
    Any other combination of the above gives me an error message.
      Can you take a screenshot of the error message?  May help me hunt down where the issue is at
      Unfortunately I can't reproduce the error today... everything seems to be normal... and that's part of the issue... it's unpredictable.
    Most usually I get a "you're not connected to a network" message, as if my broadband connection has dropped out... even though other websites continue to load normally if I open them on another browser tab within Internet Explorer. Sometimes I get "404 not found" errors. Sometimes no error message at all but a picture I have uploaded doesn't appear as a thumbnail... it just disappears into thin air. Sometimes it uploads as a thumbnail and then won't insert unless I close the post, come back to it and use the edit button to insert it. Even then it may take two or more attempts, closing the post or exiting the forum between attempts. I know from past experience that simply repeating the operation over and over again is unlikely to be successful.
    These are small pictures (sometimes even only one picture) I'm talking about and also small amounts of text.

Leave a comment:

• ajschwin
    replied
    painshill wrote:

The issue I still have is unpredictable response. I just tried to post a single line of text and a small picture. No go. Multiple attempts. Closed and re-opened the forum. No go. Finally I managed it by:
      Can you take a screenshot of the error message?  May help me hunt down where the issue is at

Leave a comment:

• rmartin
    replied
    The thing I cannot understand is why, it seems, that this is primarily affecting the Moderators of this forum! I realize a few others have been experiencing problems (Garscale for instance) but seems it has something to do with a select few.

Leave a comment:

• painshill
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    I can post photos from the PC, but they don't show until submitted. As thumbnails when they are posted, the insert button is missing on the computer, but present on the iPad. So load with PC, insert with tablet is how it works for me at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied

I just riposted it with the same name in here different user.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    replied
    Photo test with name unchanged.

I just posted this picture three times in different threads without changing the name and it worked.

Leave a comment:

• ajschwin
    replied
    Update 7/29/14 @ 2:52AM
    -Mobile layout for posting new topics organized and no longer overlaps or extends beyond the screensize. Confirmed working on test iphone and android devices
    -Kiva/SSC working correctly again. I need some assistance on who is supposed to be assigned to what levels if anyone has that info handy(just post in kiva if you do)
    -Iphone "add file" button not working - Still working on a fix but making progress
    Greg: Congrats on 6k posts!

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    Heck Charlie, there is a whole room full of people that have felt the same. So far, myself, 6,7,8, times!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X