No announcement yet.

April Find of the Month entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I looked back at my post and it looks like May 3rd. Guess I jumped the gun in the excitement so I humbly withdraw my entry.
    Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Next month but don't forget to vote each month

https://forums.arrowheads.com/forum/...-finds-4-18-20

Might as well throw the 2nd to last point here for the contest, if I'm not too late. (The longer one with the reworked ear).

Attached Files
    Last edited by antmike915; 05-11-2020, 12:10 AM.
    🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Unique find almost a tang knife look to it. I have one similar to it I've found but yours has much nicer eye appeal

Nuther One here.

I would be honored to submit my April find (Easter Miracle) among the other fine artifacts and their collectors.

Link:
    My son wanted nothing more than to take an Easter walk with Daddy in a freshly plowed field, atop soil the same shade as the chocolate he had found earlier in the morning. After two hours, as solid as his chocolate bunny, we had found more than a dozen flakes. No points. Satisfied with the wonderful walk, we headed towards

Comment

Pottery puzzle....I will throw it into the pot ... Click image for larger version

Name:	image_79770~2.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	452909 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_79775.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	452910 why not
      SW Connecticut

Comment

I think tomorrow night if I get a chance, I'll start on the contest. Looks like a good one!

Turkey season is over, tornado damage 85% cleaned up, and spring is (supposedly) here. Hopefully I can squeeze in some point hunting for myself.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        Perhaps... I am not one to ask for much, but I would like to at least find a scraper..

• Benji
        Benji commented
        Editing a comment
        Get out there Kentucky......hope you come across a find of a lifetime man

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Some days even a core is nice to see. Go find something. I painted for 6 hours today, talk about boring.

I think I count 9 entries. Good contest looking forward to seeing a new winner. Good luck everyone
      NW Georgia,

Comment

Found in western ky on april 29th.

Comment

Working...
      X