Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member of the month of February (Bone2stone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Jess I don't really know you that well but I do see your post.I posted a pic of a vertibre found in east Tx a year or so back by a scout troup. I have no idea what UT science said about it . I do know exactly where it was found along with other fossils. They are mostly small shell fossils and are at 650 ft elevation. Congrats again thanks for all you do.
    east Tx.

Comment

Congratulations Jess. I always look forward to your comments on those "difficult" items.
      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Congrats Jessy ! Thanks !

Comment

Congratulations Jessy,  You've helped me out with your posts.  I appreciated it.
          Gary
          South Dakota

Comment

:woohoo:  :woohoo: Congratulation!!!!! :woohoo:  :woohoo:   This man has been a true mentor to me.  He's fostered my passion for all things artifact!!  I've learned so much from him.  He's more than my favorite hunting buddy...he's my friend and for that I am truly blessed!!!
            If you ever get the opportunity to go hunting with him....it's an opportunity you shouldn't miss!!!

Comment

Congrats jess your passion for fossils is contagious.

Comment

TexasHarper wrote:

:woohoo:  :woohoo: Congratulation!!!!! :woohoo:  :woohoo:   This man has been a true mentor to me.  He's fostered my passion for all things artifact!!  I've learned so much from him.  He's more than my favorite hunting buddy...he's my friend and for that I am truly blessed!!!
                If you ever get the opportunity to go hunting with him....it's an opportunity you shouldn't miss!!!
                Sure gonna miss hangin out.
                Lot's a places to pick points and fossils if you know where to go.
                You guys will like it up there I know.
                If you luck out you may get into a place to metal detect and or bottle hunt.
                The bottle finds there can be pretty damn old.
                Give me a call sometime and leave me a message if I don't answer.
                I wont give up on seeing you guys sometime.

Jessy B.
                It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
                It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
                Circa:1982

Comment

Congrats B2S!
                  In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. -John Muir

Comment

know this is an older topic... but really just wanted to say thanks for getting me into this site (told me to come hear) Im so glad you told me to come and you must have said the right thing cuz im still here arnt I?
                    thanks again,
                    Beau B)

Comment

Congrats Jess...always enjoy your knowledge base .... Keep em coming

Comment

Working...
                      X