Indiana74 is our member of the month of January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2ndoldman wrote:

A very well deserved honor Shea congrats on the recognition for your contributions to the forum.
    All that aside Shea everyone is gawking at your pic so i guess i will say it. You are one sassy looking lady Shea. :woohoo:
    The expression on your face says" I have a secret and I am dying to tell". :rolf:
    I would first like to say thank you for thinking of me for this...I'm honored and it means allot to me that you all think so much of me, I think allot of all of you. I actually told Chase I thought it was ok to put a serious pic of me on here since I thought I had the respect of the group and that I was taken serious. When I joined I had a fire under my ass for sure and there were times I felt defeated. With the strong words of encouragement from many of you I kept pressing on and listened to everything you said. I have been in every forum on here and seen just about every topic on everything! I figure if I'm going to do this I'm going to do this right. My strong point is fossils but I'm learning more and more about artifacts and about the people who were here before me. My children's grandmother is 100% Cherokee Indian and I think it is important for them to learn about their ancestors. I personally think it's important for anyone to know about who was here before us.  I am flattered by your comments but don't let that face fool you any! I'm a Hoosier woman and we are a handful. The secret I'm keeping is the same secret you have...my spot. I will tell you mine if you tell me yours...you go first  :rolf: Guess the saying is true...You may be old but not dead!!! LMAO, I'm just a wipper snapper and I'm sure I could learn allot from all of you. I look forward to it and can't wait to see all we find in 2015!!! I hope to meet some of you some day. I think it would be cool for us to try and go somewhere together to hunt or to some huge expedition or something!!!!. I'm game! I'm actually scouting for places to vaca that will allow me to hunt. Any ideas?

Comment

.....^......
      What you have written above says it all about you being member of the month. We're all glad your here, well deserved Shea!
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

The one thing that I enjoy is learning. But it is questions that makes me think. Not that I am capable of learning but in my mind It works to say I have lernt. :whistle: We all have a pace. Mine looks like it will be ongoing, and I still will.  Shea this is what you bring to this forum, is excitement ! I have always enjoyed!
        Thank You!
        and congatz! well deserved!
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Congratulations Shea,  and thanks for the nice story.  Looking forward to seeing all your finds as well.     Gary
          South Dakota

Comment

Well deserved congratulations

Comment

Very happy to have you here and a part of our Forum
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Congrats. Beautiful lady. Good to have you around with all these ugly mugs, not to mention you love the hobby. Enjoy your posts.

Comment

Congrats Shea!
                  what a great Bio.  I love how you describe where you grew up. The memory of the lady telling you there's work to be done and grinding corn.  Well... hmmm sounds very interesting.  Any paranormal activity in the woods/area? lol -
                  You have inspired us - your positive attitude comes through in all your posts.  We also feel being positive and open to learning and listening is half the battle.  A healthy handful of humor goes pretty far too!!  With this anything is possible.  And I agree your pic is awesome!
                  JTinc
                  Go Team!!

Comment

Awesome, well deserved....and happy hunting!
                    Clay

Comment

Working...
                    X