No announcement yet.

Member of the Month of March Lukecreekwalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats....you are an important member to this site. And thanks for sharing with us a little about the true Luke AKA  Michael.
    I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Congratulations, Michael. That's one cute little Jedi you've got there! Will be hunting points with you before you know it!
      Child of the tides

Comment

Havenhunter wrote:

Congratulations, Michael. That's one cute little Jedi you've got there! Will be hunting points with you before you know it!
        Sorry that is little Michael. I thought I would posted it from faces to names. He was a cute kid but now? :dunno:  just kidding.
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Chase I understand completely.  I do not know what happened to me...and yea no children yet.  I am however in the process of looking for a house and one of the requirements is that a creek has to be near by.
          Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

lukecreekwalker wrote:

Chase I understand completely.  I do not know what happened to me...and yea no children yet.  I am however in the process of looking for a house and one of the requirements is that a creek has to be near by.
            LOL Thanks Michael! I have many sites to hunt Mine was back ten years ago on a house that had a big man cave to display. :laugh:
            Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Congratulations Luke/Michael
              Well deserved.
              I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Congratulations Luke.  It is well deserved.
                Gary
                South Dakota

Comment

Well deserved Michael, always posting positive comments and info...keep it up brother!

Comment

Congratulations on your selection as member of the month. Thank you for the revealing autobio. You have an interesting story and you write very well. 

Comment

Sorry of it was TMI. I can't honestly remember the last time I had to write a bio.  I am not one to project feelings or emotions out loud often.  Guess its easier to do on here than in person.  Thank you all for taking the time to read it.
                      Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Well it looks as if we have a new member of the month welcome to the chosen few.....
                        Congrats and we look forward to seeing your stuff.
                        Jess B.
                        It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
                        It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
                        Circa:1982

Comment

Working...
                        X