No announcement yet.

Member of the Month for March 2016 OBION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Dylan! With a museum full of quality artifacts no wonder you came away inspired! I always enjoy your posts. Good hunting.
    Child of the tides

Comment

Congratulations Dylan! Well deserved honor, I'm glad you post all your finds here, I really enjoy seeing them. Thanks for all you contribute on this site!
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Congratulations Dylan. You surely are fitting of Member Of The Month. Thanks for the pictures and you have a great looking family.
        \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Comment

Congratulations Dylan!
          I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Just visited the forum for the first time in a few days and noticed that there is a new MOM for the first time in several months so I want to add my congratulations to those already posted. Your recognition is well deserved. A very fine looking family. I, too, enjoy your posts.

Comment

Way to go Obion very well deserved! What a great looking family you have! Thank you for all you share with us here at Arrowheads.com
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I should have did the eye doctor thing instead of accounting at wvu. I remember my first eye exam in 7th grade after I made the basketball team and failed my physical lol. Turns out I was really blind but I had no idea and my grades never suffered. I never could see the board I just listened and wrote down whatever the teacher was saying and got A's . Man when I put those contacts in it was like a whole new world. Really liked your story and don't know how I missed this. Always enjoy seeing someone close to my age (28) finding things just like I do here in WV. Congrats man
                Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Working...
                X