• Show
Clear All

• Mtmorris35
    replied
    Congrats Chad well deserved I look forward to our next trip

Leave a comment:

• UpNorth
    replied
    Way to go Chad!… always like your posts and finds… keep um coming and glad you’re apart of this forum…..✌️

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    replied
    Congrats on member of the month paleosnow......well deserved.....nice bio.......good luck out there on future hunts.

Leave a comment:

• Tenoch
    replied
    Cheers my friend!!
    You should show us some curiosities of your collection ..... Congratulations keep hoarding!!!

Leave a comment:

• outlaws15
    replied
    Congrats. I can see in the background they are just about to announce u as member of the month.
    Thanks for all ur input it's how I learn
    Rick

Leave a comment:

• paohrocks
    replied
    Congrats, well deserved!

Leave a comment:

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks bud! Greatly appreciated. I really feel at home even more now and glad i could share my bio and be congratulated from you all.

• Fla.Hillbilly
    replied
    Congrats on the MOTM

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    commented on 's reply
    Why we are all here Chad, to enjoy, to learn and or help others do the same. Good you're of like mind.

• Garguy
    replied
    I actually had some bowfishing dvds out for a while. All the big chains sold them.

Leave a comment:

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you much Greg. Im not sure if I deserve it or not, but i gladly accept. Being MOTM kind of inspires me to learn more, and take in all i can from the seniors on here. That way i can pay it forward to new and upcoming members who need help and advice on here. Im fairly knowledgeable in some areas but struggle in a few others. I wish i had this tool back 25-30 years ago! You guys are awesome!

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Josie! I enjoy yours as well. You are very kind and have a big heart, im sure you are loved by many members here.

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Ron! I enjoy sharing with you all and i do apologize if some of my stories turn into books. 12 years of working graveyards and alot of idle time……i can get long winded sometimes!

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    😂. Well i have to dial it back sometimes! Thats what i like about all you guys though, we all speak the same language! What did we ever do without this ole internet gizmo?

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Clovis! Glad you are as well.
Working...
X