Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gregszybala
    replied
    You peaked my interest so did a google search. No academic or archaeological papers or commentary, but plenty on the oddball sites. When I first saw this I thought of the programs on the history and other channels with shows like the search for Sasquatch, Yeti, etc. and Ancient Aliens. The guy in your second link talks about being at the location and filming for this show. You ever see the program, just ridiculous. Anything to make a buck, there is enough of us out here who will believe anything!

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    started a topic Human Skulls??

Human Skulls??

I assume they are human. However, this guy Foerster is convinced they are either alien or an alien/human hybrid. Believe me, I can't begin to tell you how silly that strikes me. But, Roger, can you or anyone else demolish this speculation to a degree? On another forum, someone is convinced this increase in skull volume somehow must be explained. Does it have to be explained or are they making a mistake in assuming it cannot be enlarged and still be considered human? Now we have an un-named geneticist weighing in that it may be a new Hominid. Roger, anything you can add that could potentially stifle this silliness? If silliness it is.
    http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-...sed-incredible
    http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancie...-evidence-lost

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2014-02-06 [replaced].jpg
Views:	108
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	218296

They came from outer space! Sigh.....
    "The Paracas skulls, however, are different. The cranial volume is up to 25 percent larger and 60 percent heavier than conventional human skulls, meaning they could not have been intentionally deformed through head binding/flattening. They also contain only one parietal plate, rather than two. The fact that the skulls’ features are not the result of cranial deformation means that the cause of the elongation is a mystery, and has been for decades." So, true or false? A true mystery or mumbo-jumbo BS?
    FWIW, Foerster does seem to be leaning toward new Hominid, and not an alien from another world, as he once did.
Working...
X