X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK 
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

We need 64 more signatures. I sure hope this beautiful site can be saved.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Ron Kelley wrote:

We need 64 more signatures. I sure hope this beautiful site can be saved.
        Thank you Ron!
        We have the striking distance to drive this one home. Lets make the difference here.
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

as of 9:15 PST we are at 957 signatures. I am positive we'll get the remaining 43 before the meeting tomorrow night at 6:30 ...  :cheer:  :woohoo:
          \"..Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride..\" ~~ Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

as of 12:15 PST we hit 1005 signatures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:
            Thank You Everyone!!!! YOU helped us greatly.
            The "Big Meeting" is tonight , we'll see what is said and discussed. But I assure You all these Signatures will make a Big Difference!!!

Comment

Thank you Fly, You made my day! Go get them tonight.
              Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Congratulations Fly, good luck tonight and hopefully the powers that be will listen.
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Best of luck at the meeting! I was sent an email saying you had made 1,000 and another  invited to the meeting sorry it is too far to drive from East TN. I hope the petition gets their attention.
                  Hoss
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Good luck at the meeting
                    South Dakota

Comment

OK i went to the meeting last night. this was not the final meeting, as i misunderstood it to be, but one of the first meetings scheduled to help us get enough folks contacting the White House regarding this area and the Historical Monument status it soo richly deserves.
                      I will soon be posting links to the new website that will go online next week for the Monument . and other links that will help. but soon you can request these cool looking postcards that are addressed to the President regarding the area.
                      as soon as i get all this information I will post it here. lots of interesting information and photos...
                      we are looking at the end of the year at the latest for our drive to succeed. Any -and- all assistance will be very welcomed.
                      Thanks Everyone<
                      DEAN... B)
                      Please continue to sign the online petition and have others sign as well. this is very helpful

Comment

Way to go fly on your dedication.
                        South Dakota

Comment

here's the link to the new website, it has all up to the minute details and a great deal of information concerning the location's history and what we are working to achive.
                          please feel free to pass on the link to any interested party..
                          Santa Susana Field Labs National Monument

Comment

UPDATE for April 30th.
                            We have acquired close to 600 written signatures at a few functions around the general area, including an amazing 300 signatures in just two days at the local Earth day Festival the weekend of the 11th -and- 12th.
                            The online petition contains 1,178 signatures at current time>
                            A field trip on the 23rd to the Vandenberg Air Force Base was good as it showed us the Museum of flight they have there,, this will be helpful in developing the museum for the Santa Susana location.
                            There is the possibility I'll get to go visit the rock art sites sometime soon.. I hope...
                            Thanks to all who've gone online and signed the petition , your help is greatly appreciated

Comment

No, Thank you!
                              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I just bumped it on my FB page the other day. Thanks for the update over here. Good luck with it and I hope you get to see the rock art soon.
                                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                                X