Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:laugh:

Comment

Dave - That's gonna be an awesome coffee table.  Are ya gonna have doors on the front for underneath storage.  My up hill neighbor had a simple 4 legged coffee table with a recessed top to show off all his artifact finds.  Really neat but the glass was really thick - 1/4" I think. Don't forget to show us the finished product.  ---Chuck
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Nice cases and very nice collection Cliff. Large one is really nice! Joe.

Comment

Agree with all, thats gonna be a very nice table -and- great way to display your finds, good idea! Joe.

Comment

Chuck
            Where is the picture of what you got done?
            Jack

Comment

Thank You all for the comments...Yes Chuck....I have to complete the doors for underneath storage...which will face towards the couch...
                I also was thinking of maybe woodburning something on the front side of the table...in the center of the beadboard...was thinking of something native...like a teepee or a horse...I havent looked for any patterns for that idea...but Im so anxious to get it into the house...I may just finish my doors and start staining it asap...
              Happy Hunting All

Comment

That is an awesome table!!!  I wish we lived closer together, I'd love to wood burn it for you.  Here's a table I made a couple years ago, I spent 60 hours of free-hand wood burning.  I used the local beetle killed pine, notice the blue streaks on the top and bottom I made the sky and water out of them.  This is the natural color of the wood, with a clear lacquer.
                A couple close ups of the hunter and the mule deer he surprised while getting water...
                I also carved an arrow into the bottom, and added two sets of Mule deer sheds to make a shelf below.

Comment

Absolutely awesome Tyson!!

Comment

wow...thats very sweet scene and attention to detail....wish you lived closer too...thats very ,very nice work....

Comment

I wish I could help you too  Sucks I don't live closer, you could always just send a door??? lol

Comment

Tyson
                        Very nice work. Love the detail.
                        Jack

Comment

Tyson man don't know what to say. Said before you have a great talent but this is really good. Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                          X