No announcement yet.

As Pretty as It Gets. Fantastic Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here ya go Jack, it's the point on the left.
    ]
      Here's a pic of the yellow/mottled Jasper, it's only a utilized flake but I beleive it's from the same source......interested to hear any opinions.....

Southern Connecticut

Comment

Thats is a very nice, love the workmanship on it
      Jack

Comment

Wow Jack that is gorgeous material and he did a beautiful job on it.  What color was the material before it was heat treated?

Comment

Anna
          Here is a picture of Roys quarry and what the stuff looks like in the raw before he heats it up.

Jack

Comment

Thanks so much, Jack.  It's even a pretty material before it is heated.  We have a lot of Burlington chert and jasper here in eastern Missouri and a friend of mine, out in western Missouri, has a lot of Mozarkite around her place.  I love looking at the lithics from all of the different areas.  Thanks again!
            Anna

Comment

Anna
              You are welcome.
              Jack

Comment

greywolf22 wrote:

Pam
                Pretty material is pretty material in my book, but I understand how you see it.
                Jack
                !
                Hey, Jack.  Have you forgotten how much I love the material?  Pretty material is awesome!  I post pieces with that being the only reason for posting!  I was just saying that if the piece is authentic...it makes it all the more exciting!  I have the knife I purchased, which is not authentic, but loved the material.  Kinda blood red.  My book reads the same as yours, but your beautiful authentic pieces are to die for!  ARTIFACTS...the real thing!    LOVE IT ALL

Comment

Pam
                  I agree the real deal is always the real deal. And a pretty real deal is the best.
                  Jack

Comment

Working...
                  X