Smoke'm if ya gott'em !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks drilled in the bowl.

I was thinking Fort Ancient myself but never saw a vaseiform  with a flat bottom. Nice pipes Butch.

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, the only thing I knew about these was that they were pipes. Now I got a place to work from. You always learn something on this site! Gotta love it !

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Charlie the material doesn't feel soapy, slightly abrasive if anything !
        Tyson, found in the 60's, had to hide'm from my friends !
          Nice finds, Butch!  Kept them all to yourself, huh???

Comment

" Nice finds, Butch! Kept them all to yourself, huh??? "
          Why Pam......I have no idea  what your talkin' about.....I spent the summer on a friends farm in Ohio back in 1965 reviewing the choices I had made in my life. Generally contemplating the lint in my belly button, until Uncle Sam sent me the "I want you " letter ! Stumbled on these and a couple other rocks !

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

" Nice finds, Butch! Kept them all to yourself, huh??? "
            Why Pam......I have no idea  what your talkin' about.....I spent the summer on a friends farm in Ohio back in 1965 reviewing the choices I had made in my life. Generally contemplating the lint in my belly button, until Uncle Sam sent me the "I want you " letter ! Stumbled on these and a couple other rocks !
              Now, Butch.  Don't get mad!  But if ya' don't know what I'm talkin' bout, why did you hide them? Anyway, I was 9 in 65' and of course learned of drafts a tad bit later on.  Musta' been a difficult time for many young men to receive an, "I want you", letter.  Guess Uncle Sam made your choice for ya'.  Thanks for your service.
            Pam

Comment

No thanks needed Pam, I was kickin' and screamin' all the way ! I do have two sons that volunteered for a couple of excursions to the Middle East !  They are my heroes !

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

No thanks needed Pam, I was kickin' and screamin' all the way ! I do have two sons that volunteered for a couple of excursions to the Middle East !  They are my heroes !
                  Not to make a big ordeal, or to get off topic, but, "the sixties", was a high protest era.  Young men at that age kicked and screamed cuz they were being told what to do!  My gut tells me that iffin' ya' raised two sons who would volunteer, you must have made a heroes impression.  My point being that heroes come in many forms. 
                Pam

Comment

What does it smell like? Believe it or not the pipe we found still smelled of tabakee. Sure you tried but just a thought.
                  Travis

Comment

Working...
                  X