Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creeks Flow Into Rivers, Rivers Into Oceans. So I Was Taught.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lukecreekwalker View Post
    I still don't see it...haha. Guess I need to borrow your eyes next time I go out
    Here is a pic with selective focus on the point. Once you see it it just jumps right out at you. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_6658.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	190630
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• taxidermist01
      taxidermist01 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's pretty good Bruce. Thanks.

Yep, nice point and the fact that it was hidden in a place that must have been designed by the Mossy Oak Company makes it a special find. Having said that. I've found hundreds and hundreds of points but I never saw, much less found, a fossil like that. That is really quite the amazing find or it would be for me. Super!

Comment

• taxidermist01
      taxidermist01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you SailorJoe. I was very excited for both finds. I love finding a decent fossil as much as I do finding artifacts and the Ecphora is my favorite type of fossil shell to find. I have a decent collection of them that I have found over the years.

Originally posted by sailorjoe View Post
    Yep, nice point and the fact that it was hidden in a place that must have been designed by the Mossy Oak Company makes it a special find. Having said that. I've found hundreds and hundreds of points but I never saw, much less found, a fossil like that. That is really quite the amazing find or it would be for me. Super!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0350 (1024x596).jpg
Views:	36
Size:	441.3 KB
ID:	190751

Here are just a few that I have found over the years from various locations. The top 3 come from the same location as the one in this posting.

\"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Comment

Gadzooks! That's a wonderful point! Nice fossil, too! Good job!!

Comment

• taxidermist01
        taxidermist01 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Driftwood. I appreciate it.

I love the insitu and the point. It's an awesome point
      South Dakota

Comment

• taxidermist01
        taxidermist01 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Gary. Sure wish they came in bunches like grapes instead of few and far between.
    Working...
    X