No announcement yet.

My Daughters Find Yesterday. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sure is a purdy point! I don't think I've ever seen material like that before. Your daughter did good. That point type looks to be a Elko Corner Notch which is a little bit older than the Desert Side Notches you have been posting. We are getting our first snow up here in Salt Lake today, that's very depressing. 

Comment

Comment

[quote=arrow719 post=139410]That sure is a purdy point! I don't think I've ever seen material like that before. Your daughter did good. That point type looks to be a Elko Corner Notch which is a little bit older than the Desert Side Notches you have been posting. We are getting our first snow up here in Salt Lake today, that's very depressing.  [/quote
        Very cool to know.  She was wondering what it was used for?  SNOW?!?  Boooo.  I saw on the news you all were getting some snow.  It's a bit chilly here, but no snow yet. 

Comment

I don't know the type, but it sure is a beauty and the country is just gorgeous. Congrats to your daughter on the wonderful find!

Comment

Good find, looks like a great place!
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Thanks!  She was pretty excited. 

Comment

Beautiful point and great scenery.

Comment

Thank you!  I'm hoping she wraps that baby up for me and puts it under our Christmas tree! 

Comment

Working...
                  X