No announcement yet.

hammerstones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey thanks alot i been using my phone for pics i had a nice camera and just bought a new cord off ebay  and the dang thing ripped out my usb on my cam so i apologize for the pics. fire damage is something i havent thought about  with these rocks i also noticed that both the oval shaped ones appear to be damaged this way that also seems like a likely place to throw a worn out rock that he didnt like no more  .i have left lots of those behind and just kept the obvious or unusual ones i was curious about most of the artifacts are now back underwater .  i gathered what i thought told a story and plan to donate this site  some day .you guys dont know how much i appreciate it seems like im finally getting some of the answers i was hoping for when i came online thank you very much

Comment

I was reading some literature, about Ancient Indian cooking methods, and the document said that fire heated rocks were used in skin cooking vessels, to cook  stews, Before clay/stone  pots were available. The ingredients were cooked in 'an animal bladder'  made of leather or internal innards. 'on -the -go' nomadic style... One would figure round rocks would work best...
      YOU GO RIGHT, I GO LEFT- AND I REAP THE BENEFITS!!

Comment

Working...
      X