Clear All

• Help please?

Hoss:
    I found this quarter in my pocket.
    Is it Clovis?
    Thanks.

Sure Kilroy. Get help please...
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

• kilroy402
      kilroy402 commented
      Editing a comment
      May I respond to Mr. Baba?
      I’ve seen other members go through this on this sight. Someone posts something that one of your “mentors” don’t agree with and they feel the need to over-estimate themselves. Let’s be honest - some of the guys seem a little “out of sorts” at times for no apparent reason. I’m not sure that the response I got from you was warranted. I’m a Marine. I have a Masters degree in Education and I have been a Principal at a middle school for 17 years. My take on this is that you’re probably “out of sorts” by nature when you live in a van down by the river. No Baba – I don’t need any help, thank you.
      _Kilroy

• BabaORiley
      BabaORiley commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. All of that because of three words...

.....huh?! I hate to say it but this is the all time vaguest post I’ve ever seen
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Bad day?

Comment

Read the sticky from Hoss above ^^^^
        See what I did there?

Comment

I look forward to his reply as well. 🙂

Comment

Ah. Kilroy Was Here!
            Professor Shellman
            Tampa Bay

Comment

Finally. Someone who can appreciate a weak attempt at humor!

Comment

Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Is this the resume section of the forum? I would like to,post mine too.
                  Kevin - North/Central Texas

Comment

Did I miss something here?? Firstly Kilroy402 - was that a rhetorical question? It's kinda like a bait. I looked at your pic and you have what appears to be an artifact in the upper left but it's not a Clovis and I can't see the coin well enough to see if it's a quarter or not. Is there anything else we can help you with. By the way, I'm a retired Navy Master Chief with over 27 years service and I see no relevance that this has to do with this website, which is for the preservation and education regarding NA history. My first impression regarding your post was "What the H..." and then I decided to answer your question, after taking time to reanalyze your photo and try for the life of me to see if I could identify that point. I think I wasted a lot of my time for nothing and at my age, time is not something I want to waste. And if you think I'm a little miffed, you're right. Have a nice evening.
                    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• Havenhunter
                      Havenhunter commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Break out the brandy for us both, Chuck! Lol

• kilroy402
                      kilroy402 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Way to treat a fellow Veteran. Wolf pack mentality at it's finest. A microcosm of what's wrong with society today. A bunch of truly pathetic internet tough guys pulling each others peters. I can guarantee you that not one of you would say to my face, what was posted here. Continue to hide behind your keyboards and enjoy your feeble narrow-minded petty lives. I honestly feel sorry for you all.

To help you figure out what you have found we need a few things from you. Please give as much information as you know. We need to know ; 1.) What county and

Comment

Exactly. It was an attempt at humor. From Hoss's sticky post from the 18th at the top of the page.

We need to know ;
                      1.) What county and state was it found?
                      2.) A photograph which is created with good lighting and in focus.
                      3.) Something in the picture for scale of size. A US quarter equals an inch or you can simply use a ruler if you have one handy.

1. Found in my pocket.
                      2. Good lighting - focus
                      3. Quarter/Ruler - nailed it.

Does no one have a sense of humor anymore?

Comment

• Kyflintguy
                        Kyflintguy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We do Kilroy, but you came out of left field and it wasn't well received. Our members work hard at getting folks to help us help them, its really a constant battle. That's why the sticky was made. So sorry if your humor wasn't well recieved, just a touchy subject for those of us who give our free time helping others. Hope you can understand that!

When someone post something like this, it waste everyone's time and really has no place in the "what did I find?"category. By being posted there its very deceiving and just toying with the membership. We call that being a troll. Maybe you were trying to be funny, I'm not sure but were not feeling it... I doubt Hoss will either. So if this is a mistake on your part and you weren't trolling our membership or administrator you better say so while you have the chance. Remainig smug will not help your case!
                      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Don't quit your day job.

Comment

Working...
                        X