No announcement yet.

Help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt, I received a PM from him and had the impression he wanted to stick around. I think those folks he offended have received apologies & they were accepted. Now maybe he changed his mind...
    Child of the tides

Comment

I see no humor in how he proceeded throughout this thread. An educated person such as he says, should know better how to conduct himself, without saying the things he did.
      He insulted practically all of us here. Credentials mean nothing here to us, but behavior does.
      South Dakota

Comment

Geez! I just clicked cause I saw “ I need help”, then I saw a very hard to follow post, I wasn’t try to egg anybody on either, I love a good joke just failed to pick up on the humor I guess.... I did laugh my butt off at the treasure troll I put the pic of though, lol.
        call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

How’s that old saying go....”it’s better to be quite and appear dumb rather to speak and remove all doubt” something like that. Something I try a live my life by, creating less drama. I have no clue what this post is about and I’m ok with that....interesting read....now I’ll move on .......

Comment

Working...
          X