No announcement yet.

Is this an arrow head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool find! Stark is my impression as well...there will be more stuff on that stretch of beach like Jay said...welcome to the forum neighbor (Connecticut here) and your wife may have just started a new hobby...lol
    Southern Connecticut

Comment

I am chiming in here , yes beautiful find .
      and like I said on another post I love you coastal hunters . You have your own unique finds and lithics . You have your own techniques it’s so cool . I can’t wait to take a trip to an East coast beach and give it a look .

Comment

Originally posted by cgode View Post
        cool find! Stark is my impression as well...there will be more stuff on that stretch of beach like Jay said...welcome to the forum neighbor (Connecticut here) and your wife may have just started a new hobby...lol
        She pays more attention to what is on the beach now. Our dog gets bored and sits down because she is walking so slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tam View Post
          I am chiming in here , yes beautiful find .
          and like I said on another post I love you coastal hunters . You have your own unique finds and lithics . You have your own techniques it’s so cool . I can’t wait to take a trip to an East coast beach and give it a look .
          Thank you
          hopefully more to show in the future

Comment

I am a collector of all I hold all artfacts in high a stem native American are special but they are just part glad you are here welcome to ah.com
            Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Awesome find for your wife. Bad for your dog! My dog thinks I walk too slow as well!
              South Dakota

Comment

Working...
              X